Sassy Candy Heart (Valentines 2010)

These were part of previous collections which didn't get voted into the Permanent Collection. They are beautiful and have their avid followings. You would be able to purchase them during a Retour, which Possets brings back all of the fragrances they have ever made and offers them for sale again for a limited time.

Moderator: Maya

gypsyjolie
principalities
principalities

Post by gypsyjolie »

just creating this post for reviews to come...

"The kind which is chalky and made from sugar in extreme pastel colors and have saucy or enigmatic sayings printed on them in red lettering. B Mine. Y U? Wuv Me. This is the Possets interpretation of those hearts, sugary but piquant, with a smattering of some old fashioned flavoring that you know but you can't name. I wuv oo."
It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are. ~ e e cummings
wl552
powers
powers

Post by wl552 »

Just like those conversation hearts, SCH is hard to pinpoint. It definitely is very reminiscent of that singular candy. It has a soft powdery feel to it, much like the candy's dust. It's sweetish, but not an in your face foody sweet. There's a light almost muskiness to it, maybe it's a very subtle anise? I'm no help at all! It's just as the description says: a chalky pastel sugar with a hint of something familiar that eludes description. It's not a powerful scent, it stays very close to the skin, which makes it suitable for daily wear, I would think.

Overall, it's not like anything I have in my 100+ bottle collection, which is nice. I believe that it will get an average amount of wear and I'm happy to have a bottle.
dawna
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by dawna »

This is phenominal. I have been wearing it just about every other day. Its a very sweet, light, candy scent. An almost fruity sugar with a dusting out of a bag of marshmallows. I think its that that gives it that powdery scent.. and when I say powdery its not in the baby powder sense, its almost like powdered sugar. Its truly lovely and I am a hard core foody and just love this.
hyacinth
archangel
archangel

Post by hyacinth »

Nice nice sweet sweet but not too sweet---exactly like those candy hearts!:pisces:
Ajila
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Ajila »

This didn't really work on me, all I got was a slightly medicinal/slightly rubbery vanilla
Boudicca

Re: Sassy Candy Heart (Valentines 2010)

Post by Boudicca »

Bump because Retour
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds