HALO - anyone have a reviw ??

These were part of previous collections which didn't get voted into the Permanent Collection. They are beautiful and have their avid followings. You would be able to purchase them during a Retour, which Possets brings back all of the fragrances they have ever made and offers them for sale again for a limited time.

Moderator: Maya

liz
primordial
primordial

Post by liz »

today is the last day to purchase the Angel Collection, I'm interested in Halo, but can't find a review ?!
I apologize in advance if this isn't where I ask about this, heh :tooth:
Iceblink
primordial
primordial

Post by Iceblink »

I bought Halo and I'm wearing it today--it is BEAUTIFUL! The patchouli in it is very much like that in Paisley and the rose is soft and delicate...if you're on the fence, get it!
liz
primordial
primordial

Post by liz »

I had a blend made on another site, made of Dark Patchouli and Rose Otto....sugared and I LOVE IT, this sounds very close and wanted to know about the Rose mostly....I'd like something light (Rose) for the spring/summer. THX Iceblink !:bigsmile:
wl552
powers
powers

Post by wl552 »

Wanted to pop in here and say I can't get enough of Halo. It's strange because rose HATES me and patch is extremely iffy. Why did I get this? Curiosity mainly. I don't understand why it works so well and why I can wear it and love it, but there you go! It's got such an atmosphere to it that's hard to explain. It's sort of a melancholy scent, but it seems to really suit me very well. It's things like this that make me keep trying scents I normally should stay far, far away from... I always find one that just works even when it really shouldn't.
portalkat
mortal
mortal

Post by portalkat »

This is a beautiful blend. The patchouli is soft, smooth and slightly woody and the rose is deep and dark. It smells like rose petals that have been in a wooden box which has been rubbed with patchouli oil. It is gorgeous.