Tennessee

Ingredients can disappear and that means that the Possets which are made from those ingredients must disappear also. These are the blends to which we have to make a fond farewell.

Moderator: Maya

Diva Urd
primordial
primordial

Tennessee

Post by Diva Urd »

Well, I searched for this scent in multiple spelling permutations to make sure I didn't miss an already existing thread, but I can't seem to find it, so I guess I'm the first one to review "Tennessee" *wibbles*

In the vial: My goodness. A spring meadow next to a brook babbling over rocks, with a rugged hint of leather. There's a bit of booziness in the vial which might stem from the ozone (it tends to have this sharp tang for me while still bottled).

On: It smells pretty much the same as in the vial, except for one thing: the boozy sting actually gets stronger, and it smells like a spray-on commercial perfume more than like a perfume oil on my skin, which makes me a bit sad, but maybe it'll settle down after a little while...

Later: The booze is gone, but it still smells like department store perfume on me (I could even swear I have smelled this before, though I am having a hard time matching a name with the scent). Too bad :sad:
allegro_barbaro
preternatural being
preternatural being

Re: Tennessee

Post by allegro_barbaro »

I don't get anything boozy in this. It reminds me of a very spring flowery fabric softener when it goes on first but it dries down into a fuzzy light floral that would suit casual outdoor pursuits. It didn't wow me enough for a full bottle and now they are all gone :-0
"Look like the innocent flower, but be th' serpent under't"
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tennessee

Post by Maya »

Even though this has been discontinued, I'm adding the Possets' description so we have it for the forum.

Description: "Famed home of Davey Crockett, beautiful mountains and gentle ways, if you can get to Chattanooga, do it. It's a charming place to visit. When I think of Tennessee I think of clean air, open landscape and mountains. This lush fragrance has a lot of ozone, stone, greenery, a bit of flowers, and a tap of leather (but this is a special leather). I think you will like it."
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!