The Girls Love to Go Clubbing (Midsummer 2007)

Ingredients can disappear and that means that the Possets which are made from those ingredients must disappear also. These are the blends to which we have to make a fond farewell.

Moderator: Maya

simonetta.vespucci
archangel
archangel

Post by simonetta.vespucci »

this is the very first possets oil to touch my skin! and oh la la, it is a winner. clove plus patchouli is one of my very favorite pairings, and i also love honey, so little surprise that i think it's so beautiful... but it is. seems like some kind of yummy amber under all that honey-clove-smoke haze... whatever it is, i am opening this possette in october and it could not be a more perfect fall scent. yay!
cuervosueno
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by cuervosueno »

I just rediscovered this. Saw it in my perfume box, put it on, swooned. This is glorious. It is honey and golden tobacco (blonde tobacco) and cloves, and I can't even tell you how much I love this scent. Rich, sweet, spicy, evocative. I've been wearing, esp. to bed, every night since I rediscovered it. It is now my "gold standard" for other tobacco scents, because it is exactly what I want in a tobacco scent.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Girls Love to Go Clubbing (Midsummer 2007)

Post by Maya »

Even though this has been discontinued, I'm adding the description so we have it on the forum.

Description: "Imagine the thump of Club Bee music, the Girls show up and they are Dressed To Kill! Those wasp waists and big black eyes! That hair, those black leggings! The haze of clove with honey and other things. Yes. It's going to be a good evening! Characteristics: spicy, honey, foody, gourmand, sophisticated."
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!