Titanium White

Ingredients can disappear and that means that the Possets which are made from those ingredients must disappear also. These are the blends to which we have to make a fond farewell.

Moderator: Maya

hyacinth
archangel
archangel

Titanium White

Post by hyacinth »

flowers and fresh sheets---could become a favorite!:pisces:
Alaizabel
mortal
mortal

Titanium White

Post by Alaizabel »

This is the scent I've been searching for!! To preface, way back in college, a lovely, ice blonde, Norwegian friend of mine used to wear this perfume that I loved on her. It was called "Design," a relatively common, perfume counter scent that's been around for several decades. Of course, I ran out and bought it, and lo and behold, it smelled like astringent, old lady perfume on me. But ever since then, I've been looking for something that fit me in that same cool, understated, "Norwegian fjord" way, and FINALLY I have found it in Titanium White. It's like the loveliest, coldest white flowers somehow blooming on an ice floe. I know I'm getting overly poetic but I can't get enough of this stuff. It's like the scent that I've constantly been seeking that finally works on me in the way I wanted to. Fresh, simple, innocent, and - like the name - pure white. LOVE.
ladyofthewoods
primordial
primordial

Titanium White

Post by ladyofthewoods »

I got a Poppet of this one......oh, this is good! White, sweet, creamy & cool......a definite full bottle purchase for me for sure... And, it's great layered with "Fireflies"
mari4212
a spark
a spark

Titanium White

Post by mari4212 »

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting to like this one at all when I got it as a frossette with my bottle order. Tropical florals tend to make me sneeze.

But this morning was hot, and I just wanted something light and airy, so I thought I should at least give it a try. And it's turned out beautifully, light and fresh with a lemony tang underneath. An excellent choice for a hot sticky day.
ElizabethOSP
mortal
mortal

Titanium White

Post by ElizabethOSP »

Got this as a freebie--thanks, Fabienne! OMG this is PRETTY!!! Caps very much intended. I'd do italics, too, if I knew how. This gives me the feel of the dry-down of Limoncello Ti Amo...but it's instant! I am in olfactory bliss!:shimmykitty: Titanium white is one of my favorite oil paints--it's such a great white. That sounds kinda weird, but it's so bright and pure. I use Gamblin's Radiant White a lot, and its pigment is Titanium. ANYHOO, Fabienne did a lovely job of portraying this color. It's a cool, light, very slightly fruity, gentle, floral-ish blend. Dry. I just went and put a bottle in my cart.:Smitten_emoticon:

Edited to add...and this lasts a LOOOOOONNNNNNNNG time on me! WOOT!
Angewl
mortal
mortal

Re: Titanium White

Post by Angewl »

Got this as a freebie. :) Smells clean in the bottle. On my skin I'm instantly reminded of the Bath and Body Works scent Cotton Blossom. I'm not big on those clean/cottony scents at all, so I gave it too my roommate, who loves it. :)