Cerulean Blue (Valentines 09)

Ingredients can disappear and that means that the Possets which are made from those ingredients must disappear also. These are the blends to which we have to make a fond farewell.

Moderator: Maya

Uploaded Lobster
a spark
a spark

Post by Uploaded Lobster »

To me, this reads as old-lady ish, but that's not quite right: it's old Lady, with title and lands and a lovely sitting room. I like it lots. It's gently floral but mostly what I get is a soft, cool, powdery, above all mineral sweetness. Intensely classy.
Ajila
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Ajila »

A sweet soft floral merged with an ever so slightly bitter green than within five minutes on mys skin has disappeared completely. My skin eats this up so fast that even after everal attempts at reapplication I am unable to form any opinion on it as a perfume.
SariBeth
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by SariBeth »

I can't get my mind off of raspberry bubblegum! Creamy raspberry and bubble gum sweetness. That's what I get :) It's pretty and clean after drydown, much less sweet.
Alaizabel
mortal
mortal

Post by Alaizabel »

This is a really fun scent. To me it's like a blueberry creamsicle (if they existed!) It's a very sweet, creamy blueberry with a strong throw. I'm torn - I absolutely love the scent (and it's making me so hungry!), but I'm not sure if it's something I want to smell like. Maybe for a fun day at the park or the zoo with kids. It's definitely not a nighttime scent for me.
thatlydiagirl

Post by thatlydiagirl »

oh this is one of my top three faves! It comes on really strong, and stays pretty heady. It IS sweet, but not candy or baby or annoying. It floats off of me... i love people to be able to enjoy what I've got on ;). It rounds out musk and sparkle and BLUE and very high end, and lasts all day.
Arinkochan
a spark
a spark

Post by Arinkochan »

This is not your generic one category scent. This is fruity, floral and aquatic all at once, but I have a hard time recognizing different notes in this blend: Raspberry or blueberry? And what else might be lurking in there?
Whatever it is, it screams PIIINNNKK!!! to me, a sister of Lush's Rock Star soap or Candy Fluff powder (and for fellow Germans: this scent reminds me somehow of the Urea body lotion of Balea/dm). A fun scent for dancing moon walk in the kitchen and giggling around. Me likes! :mona2:

Edit: Oh, now I see I'm not the first who made the connection to Rock Star and Candy Fluff...
coconutcream
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by coconutcream »

if it smells like rock star or candy fluff then this one is right up my alley, all i need now is to find one similar to honey i washed the kids
:shimmykitty:
coconutcream
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by coconutcream »

smells lovely exactly like candy fluff from lush.
palma
archangel
archangel

Post by palma »

For me that's smell Snow Fairy from Lush
Bella2811
primordial
primordial

Post by Bella2811 »

Totally agree with Palma and Coconutcream :) this scent is yummy