Cuss / @!#%&

Ingredients can disappear and that means that the Possets which are made from those ingredients must disappear also. These are the blends to which we have to make a fond farewell.

Moderator: Maya

cuervosueno
preternatural being
preternatural being

Cuss / @!#%&

Post by cuervosueno »

I'd forgotten why I got this one, so when I opened it, I just went, huh? Why did I want that? It smelled kind of like candy in the bottle.

But when I put it on...oh! The apricot note is goregous....it even smells fuzzy! I can't really tell the difference between the peach and apricot, so won't try to figure it out, but the candy note could be the peach....there is something candy like that reminds me more of hard candy than it does of caramel (like peach jolly ranchers). I wouldn't like it if that note dominates, but so far it is battling it out withe the fresh apricot which is luscious indeed!

About 1/2 hour later, I keep going back and forth--a bit too much candy maybe? But oh the fresh fruit is so gorgeous! So I can't decide yet what I think....and it doesn't help that I'm trying to sample ALL the possets I got today, so it will take some wear to decide. I think it might be fun layered with BPAL's March Hare, as I adore March Hare, but sometimes wish the apricot would linger just a bit more on that one. And on this one I think I want something slightly more grounding...so we'll see!
allegro_barbaro
preternatural being
preternatural being

Re: Cuss / @!#%&

Post by allegro_barbaro »

I got a posette of this with my first ever order. After sniffing all the different vials, I left them by my bedside and that night had a dream that was infused with a mouthwatering peachy scent. When I woke up I presumed it was just a very vivid dream until I realised that a tiny amount of this potent perfume had leaked and was broadcasting it's fruity goodness all over the room. It is so completely out of my comfort range regards perfume but I had to buy a full bottle immediately. Great for late summer and floaty dresses.
"Look like the innocent flower, but be th' serpent under't"