Crowdsourced Possets review index

This category is created for things having to do with reviews but are not actual reviews, like the Crowdsourced Review of all Possets and more.

Moderator: Maya

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Crowdsourced Possets review index

Post by Maya »

I don't know if it is. I found a few that I'll be trying to nab from the retour list so I can get their descriptions in case people want to review down the road.
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
gypsyjolie
principalities
principalities

Post by gypsyjolie »

(ignore this)
Last edited by gypsyjolie on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are. ~ e e cummings
gypsyjolie
principalities
principalities

Post by gypsyjolie »

The spreadsheet was up to date as of the Canterbury Tales collection in 2012. Supposedly, the move to the new (this) forum was supposed to solve our searching woes, and thus I don't think it has been updated with any of the collections since the new forum went live. Are we sure that this new forum limits the search returns? It may be that Angst never had a review thread - before the lovely Maya took over moderation, no one consistently opened Review threads for each scent with the official description in them. Some scents never got reviewed at all.

To test, I just did a search for "vanilla" and got 188 pages of results. I don't think it's limiting. If you are not getting results on a search, I really think it's because posts containing that word don't exist.
It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are. ~ e e cummings