Lovechild - Lovebaby

Treading on the dark side but sweeping by with sugar, the Dark Revel Yules were a study in contrasts but with an emphasis on the thick beauty.

Moderator: Maya

AthenaRose
mortal
mortal

Lovechild - Lovebaby

Post by AthenaRose »

Possets Description: "Peach shortbread and sweet fruit sauce cascading over the lovely confection. This is a poem of prettiness. There is something so compelling about the scent of peaches and butter. "

Buttery shortbread cookies with peach jam. Peach jam drops? Whatever it is, i want to eat a dozen. Or i want this bottled into syrup so i can pour it on my pancakes. Yum. Crumby soft but moist, not dry. I'm so hungry now.

And.. how... am i... EVER... going to decide on only 3 yules to vote for? Too many great ones. And i haven't even got to try the second wave of decants... still waiting for them to arrive in the mail.
wl552
powers
powers

Re: Lovechild - Lovebaby

Post by wl552 »

I'm wearing Lovebaby today and it's one of those scents that sticks in my scent memory. I can remember what it smells like even if I haven't worn it for a little while.

A lovely peachy tart with peach syrup poured over it. Usually butter hates me, but it behaves very well in this one. I'm delighted and thinking this will get a lot of wear this Spring. I can really smell the fresh, juicy peaches and makes me yearn for summer when those fruits start coming on. The shortbread component grounds it and gives it a body that's not just fruit, but something more. It's a really pretty, almost delicate scent that I like very well.