Sticky Buns

Treading on the dark side but sweeping by with sugar, the Dark Revel Yules were a study in contrasts but with an emphasis on the thick beauty.

Moderator: Maya

AthenaRose
mortal
mortal

Sticky Buns

Post by AthenaRose »

Sharp biting cinnamon and hard crystalized slightly burnt sugar. No cream cheese icing or soft dough. This is sugar glazed and hard... it's the stickyness that remains on your hands and your teeth after you've eaten the cinnamon bun and there are no traces of bun left... just the lingering spicy sugar aftertaste. Feels like i need to wash my hands... but they aren't actually sticky. Or like peanut brittle... without the peanuts... and with chunks of cinnamon bark in it instead.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sticky Buns

Post by Maya »

Adding the Possets description in case anyone wants it down the line: " This perfume is the soul of a great sticky bun without smelling like something you buy at an airport. No, this is a great cinnamon and amazing sugar concoction which will tickle your nose and turn you on. Time to get naughty, and Sticky Buns is the perfect accompaniment. Get in trouble with Sticky Buns!*

*There is cinnamon in this and so if you are a very sensitive skinned person you might want to put this in a scent locket."
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
AthenaRose
mortal
mortal

Post by AthenaRose »

Ooops, thanks for adding that Maya, i totally forgot. :)
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

AthenaRose wrote:Ooops, thanks for adding that Maya, i totally forgot. :)

No problem. :)
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!