Fibonacci Curve

The wonderful collection of fresh spring fragrances paying homage to the wonders of Sacred Geometry and the system of beauty.

Moderator: Maya

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fibonacci Curve

Post by Maya »

My mother had this one on for Saturday (for our festival). She got sunburned, and put some coconut oil on her arm Sat night. She said when she woke up Sunday she had the best perfume all around her. Apparently, the coconut oil enhanced the oil in this and brought it up again.

Her official verdict: "If I could, I'd vote for this one three times over and not vote for anything else." :grin: (She just came over to help me clean up from the festival, and she has officially "demanded" that she wear more today. Little does she know she's getting my bottle. You should see her slathering up her arms right now. LOL!)

Edited to add that (out of respect for my mother), I am trying this one today. Maybe my nose is liking it more because mom has worn it, but I definitely get what Boudicca said re the violet incense. It's much better to me today, but instead of the Mexican Tienda I'm now bringing up a somewhat rotten note mixed with scented toilet paper--mixed with something really pretty. Gaaagh! Whyyyy skin, whyyyyy?! (Really, I can't complain, I'm glad my mom will have something she clearly adores. I think she's going to have to get a big bottle. :wink: )
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Maya, your Mom just won my person of the day award! Lol! (Which I haven't given out daily Or lately so she's probably my Person of the Month.)
Your Mom has great taste, IMO.
:flow:
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

Boudicca wrote:Maya, your Mom just won my person of the day award! Lol! (Which I haven't given out daily Or lately so she's probably my Person of the Month.)
Your Mom has great taste, IMO.
:flow:
She loves me, of course she has great taste.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Honestly, it has been such a treat watching her fall in love with perfume again. I lost track of how many times she sniffed her arms and just grinned today. It made me so very happy to see her delight. :heartrain:
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

Aw, that so wonderful! YAY for making mom happy with Possets! I know I do that every day too, put on Possets, sniff and grin. Ahhhhhhh! What a great addiction to have. :pom:
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

Atropos wrote:Ahhhhhhh! What a great addiction to have. :pom:
I could think of a lot worse. :grin:
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

Very, very true! I love my Possets addiction, personally. I have no need of a self help group. :rofl: Hi, my name is Neely, and I have a Possets addiction, and I am proud of that.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

Atropos wrote:Hi, my name is Neely, and I have a Possets addiction, and I am proud of that.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Apparently, you are in really good company. :grin:
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

I know I am!

This one, sad to say does not do anything for me. It is lovely, but turns too "perfumey" on me. Not enough vertiver to ground the violet with my skin chem. Though if it makes it to the permanents I may have Fabienne send me a sample with an order so I can try it again, but more importantly to give it to my mom. I think it would smell wonderful on her.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

Atropos wrote:I may have Fabienne send me a sample with an order so I can try it again, but more importantly to give it to my mom. I think it would smell wonderful on her.
Funny you should say that, I *adore* the way this smells on my mother. We definitely have different skin chemistry...

That is prompting me to start a new post: getting mothers into perfume and keeping them there lol.
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

Maya wrote:
Atropos wrote:I may have Fabienne send me a sample with an order so I can try it again, but more importantly to give it to my mom. I think it would smell wonderful on her.
Funny you should say that, I *adore* the way this smells on my mother. We definitely have different skin chemistry...

That is prompting me to start a new post: getting mothers into perfume and keeping them there lol.
Or, how I addicted my mother in three easy steps. :grin: