Epinoia (original name: Euphoria)

Possets makes a 100% natural line which combines beauty with a daring and innovative approach which demonstrates that purity does not have to be boring!

Moderator: Maya

pru
a spark
a spark

Post by pru » Thu May 10, 2007 4:41 pm

This is a lovely chocolatey-orange scent. I really enjoy wearing it, though I agreee--fleeting.

rhubarbbear
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by rhubarbbear » Sat May 12, 2007 5:08 pm

i love the chocolate in this, but don't much care for smelling like a chocolate orange. or maybe i love the orange? i dunno, both components are lovely, but overall it just doesn't smell like "me".

Aevalin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aevalin » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:56 am

This was one of my last Possets that I NEEDED to try! Finally, a sample fell into my hands ;)

This is absolutely chocolate orange - with a hint of spice in the background. It's a dark deep chocolate blended with an orangey citrus smell. Dark chocolate Terry's Chocolate Orange but better smelling! This is a keeper :)

(the funny thing is I hate the taste of chocolate oranges but love the smell - makes little sense but there you go!)

harmonyfb
primordial
primordial

Post by harmonyfb » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:22 am

Wet: This smells exactly like a Tootsie Roll. Dry: Kind of a grownup chocolate scent, not sweet and candy-ish, but more savory. Dry, half an hour later: Gone.

AEris
a spark
a spark

Post by AEris » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:44 am

:eatbunny: If that chocolate bunny was a Terry's Chocolate Orange, and that smiley face was me, then that's how I feel about Epinoia. Yummy, delicious chocolate orange! Whack! And, like Hearts and Flowers, the cocoa actually separates out from the oil like a lava lamp, and it's so fun to shake it up and know that it's all-natural. It does burn off extremely fast when it's worn on my skin, so I can't wear it as an all-day perfume that way, but I have a lovely scent locket (with another on its way) and I can see myself using Epinoia in there at Fabienne's suggestion. Tasty!

A bit off-topic, but the rose in Hearts and Flowers makes that yummy chocolate note stick around a lot longer, and although it's a much different scent, it's still got the same delicious cocoa flavor as Epinoia. Nom nom!

thelaurenator
a spark
a spark

Post by thelaurenator » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:12 pm

This smells just like a chocolate orange! It's mostly chocolate with just a whiff of orange essential oil. Very pretty and soft. Of all the three natural chocolate scents, I think this is the softest and most chocolatey.

mari4212
a spark
a spark

Post by mari4212 » Mon May 03, 2010 6:58 am

I'm pretty much echoing everyone's comments here, but this was very much orange and chocolate on me. And actually, a sign of how things shift based on skin chemistry, this was milk chocolate and orange on me, where my mother got a very dark chocolate, so much that she almost thought it was a coffee note instead, and little orange.

It doesn't last long on either of us, but it's beautiful while it lasts. And sometimes you only want it to last a little while. This morning was a bit chilly for me, so I wanted something with warmth. And now that the day has fully hit, that same warmth would be oppressive. But since the scent died off, I can go put something light and clean on, and the scents won't clash.

sakecat22
mortal
mortal

Re: Epinoia (original name: Euphoria)

Post by sakecat22 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Yup - dark chocolate oranges. A bit more vanilla appeared on the dry down, but stayed pretty true through a couple hour wear time.