Lavender Water Les Espices

Possets makes a 100% natural line which combines beauty with a daring and innovative approach which demonstrates that purity does not have to be boring!

Moderator: Maya

hyacinth
archangel
archangel

Post by hyacinth » Tue May 05, 2009 4:47 pm

My first full 24 hr day scent test drive (I reach in a bag, whatevet I pull out, I have to live with for a day)
**NEWBIE ALERT**: REVIEWER REALLY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT.
Lavender is not one of my favorites but this one has a sharpness, a Fabienne 'tweak' and what is that tweak? Beats me. I can't recognize anything but the lavender. It's a comforting, bed time scent. Maybe make a spray for linens OR use it in a layering experiment. Doesn't last long.:pisces:

panavatar
mortal
mortal

Post by panavatar » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:47 pm

OMG! I LOVE THIS! It might be my new favorite Possets scent.

The lavender is actually rather subdued, in the background. There is ginger and cinnamon and other nice things without it being at all pumpkin-pie-spicey or foody. It smells very warm, soothing and sophisticated. I vote for this as a new bath product scent!

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lavender Water Les Espices

Post by Maya » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Adding Possets description: "Les Espices is a tour de force of what a perfume can be when spices are not handles as a cliche. Lavender is the unifying force here, and it flirts with rich clove and other pungents yet never forgets its manners. Smooth and not volatile, I think you will find this one charming but profound. Characteristics: lavender, unisex, spicy, cooling, summer scent."
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!