Ault Park

Possets makes a 100% natural line which combines beauty with a daring and innovative approach which demonstrates that purity does not have to be boring!

Moderator: Maya

rivercitylizzy
primordial
primordial

Ault Park

Post by rivercitylizzy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:53 am

I received a free sample of this Naturals perfume with my inaugural Possets order. A surprise love, Ault Park is for me a very nice spicy (different from carnation spicy) woodsy floral. The rose is soft and green-floral, like wild rose or rosewood (or both). Light citrus note (more lemony/bergamot-like than orange/tangerine/mandarin) and every note just plays nicely off one another. Though it stays close to the skin--not a whole lot of throw--it is gorgeous as it warms up and just BEGS someone to come in close and plaster their nose to you. Could be useful, worn in the presence of the right person, yeah? ;)

I will say that it lasts quite long for a skin scent--wore it to bed last night and as I meandered toward wakefulness this morning I was catching wafts of it from my wrist, which had worked its way into the vicinity of my nose. Would work on either gender for certain--I sure like it. May need to make a spray of it because it would rock as a home scent!

lizbet
mortal
mortal

Re: Ault Park

Post by lizbet » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:50 am

I tested this without reading the reviews and thought "Carnation!", then realized lot of other folks picked that up, too. I really love this one and the longevity is one of the best I've had with a natural. Very pretty, long lasting, and it being a natural is an uber bonus.