Triskelion--100% Natural

Possets makes a 100% natural line which combines beauty with a daring and innovative approach which demonstrates that purity does not have to be boring!

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

Triskelion--100% Natural

Post by Boudicca » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Possets description:
Tasked to choose three of the most iconic notes I can use to describe Sicily, with the most famous icon of Sicily as the starting point, and to do it all in natural ingredients...well, it is easier than I thought! Basil, lime, blood orange, and a perfectly glorious amber made here in the Possets' headquarters. It made me remember so well, a stroll I had down the streets of Syracusa in the late afternoon. I walked by shops featuring the three legged symbol of Sicily, with the head of Medusa in the center and called the "triskelion". I made it the symbol of this collection and it appears on every label. Upbeat, delightful, charming, and surprisingly sexy for a clean sunny fragrance! This fragrance is made of 100% natural ingredients.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

lizbet
mortal
mortal

Re: Triskelion--100% Natural

Post by lizbet » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:41 pm

I was really interested in seeing how this compared with "Sicily", since they both featured orange prominently, yet were not sweet scents. They were very different! Triskelion is bracing and reminds me of a homeopathic scent to help you feel alert and focused. I can see using this when I'm working on a project and need a quick pick me up to put me in productive frame of mind. It's unisex, but maybe bordering on the masculine side.

funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Post by funkmoppet2 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:59 am

Yesss, so glad Fabienne pushed this one into the permanents. It's a fresh blast of basil at first, brightened by a supportive almost rind-like lime. So good, and definitely has an aromatherapy quality to it, to keep the mind alert, all while smelling heavenly. I'm not really getting the blood orange, but again, I'm finding the citrus in Triskelion to be very rind-like, and much subtler than the citrus notes in other blends from the Sicilian collection.

Gradually that lovely amber note starts a slow trek forward. It's very gradual, but has fully emerged on the dry down. A gorgeous little journey and absolutely bottle worthy.

anaengel
a spark
a spark

Post by anaengel » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:09 am

Mmmm, I'm loving this one. Already halfway through the sample I was sent. This is very much like just peeling a orange when it hits my skin. I get some lime in there, also, like I spilled some lime juice nearby but not on my skin, so that's not very strong. After a little while, the amber comes out to meld in with the orange, giving me the image of those oranges during Christmas with the candles and candies in them that have just been burnt for a second to make sure that the wicks catch during church service. I've been looking for that scent and am so glad I have found it. :hrt::