Shakespeare--Shall I Compare Thee... (100% Natural)

A fabulous set of Possets commemorating and inspired by works by such poetic geniuses as Dickinson, Ginsberg, Whitman, and more.

Moderator: Maya

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Shakespeare--Shall I Compare Thee... (100% Natural)

Post by Maya »

Possets' description: "The very essence of summer and 100% Natural. A glorious aggregation of all things which represent the sun in a bottle. Genovese basil, the insinuating dark beauty of patchouli, and the actual essence of hay, tagettes (marigold), calendula (European Marigold) all lay out the abundance of the growing season. Unisex and like a roll in the hay--'Shall I Compare Thee To A Summer's Day' is an instant classic."
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
Boudicca

Re: Shakespeare--Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Day?

Post by Boudicca »

Origin: Ajevie's decant circle
Initial impression: All I can remember of the notes is hay. Also, WOW! This oil is really dark!
In vial: Spicy??
Wet on skin: Still spicy. Huh? Oh wait, that's basil! I should have figured that out, most summers I have some in my garden.
Drying: I get the marigold and hay. The whole thing is so realistic I might have to explore more of the naturals.
For a bit, it's like the three notes are on a ferris wheel -- they come to the top, then start leaving but they are never really gone.
Further: I seem to amp the basil. The hay doesn't quite seem tobe keeping up, which is a shame because that was better than I thought it might be. It totally smelled real.
After about 1.5 hrs: All three notes have melded together. It's perfume now, not just herbs and flowers and hay.

Made the hubby sniff: It's not bad, it's pretty good. It reminds me of something else you wear. (I'm trying to figure out what That could be.)
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

Love to read more on this one.
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Seriously ladies, I can't be the ONLY one who tried this one?!
I wore it again today and was amping the hay now. Very interesting.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds