A Haiku-Bashu Pond (from the collection of 6 haiku)

A fabulous set of Possets commemorating and inspired by works by such poetic geniuses as Dickinson, Ginsberg, Whitman, and more.

Moderator: Maya

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

A Haiku-Bashu Pond (from the collection of 6 haiku)

Post by Maya »

Possets' description: "One of the great haiku of all time.Japaneses incense and white musk combine. A hint of water but not the harsh ozone/aquatics type. Silk essence. A fittingly lingering but very soft and intuitive fragrance."
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
jackieo
archangel
archangel

Re: A Haiku-Bashu Pond (from the collection of 6 haiku)

Post by jackieo »

This is an amazing blend. Typically I do not gravitate towards these types of scents, but this is quite beautiful. Very soft and feminine.
tleslie832
a spark
a spark

Re: A Haiku-Bashu Pond (from the collection of 6 haiku)

Post by tleslie832 »

I tried a decant of this out of curiosity because I didn't know what Japanese incense smelled like. It's absolutely beautiful. It's much more a perfumey incense than 'regular' incense, if that's something you avoid this might be worth a try.

You can also smell the water, it's a pure clean water underneath the incense, not ozone or aquatic, like the description says.

This lasts forever on me and is the one that my husband reliably compliments me on. I ended up getting 10 ml that's how much I love this one.