Morgan - OAR kitty

I have created a number of limited edition perfumes to benefit the Ohio Alleycat Resource (OAR) and their mission to help feral and stray cats all over Cincinnati. They do wonderful work and a generous portion of the proceeds from the sale of these blends goes to OAR. Here is where you will find reviews of my OAR perfumes which did not go Permanent and return periodically. They are wonderful, magical blends.

Moderator: Maya

wl552
powers
powers

Morgan - OAR kitty

Post by wl552 »

Pure excess as only Possets can do. Bourbon vanilla combined with Mexican vanilla, toasted buttery caramel, and a whisper of white musk to hold it together and keep it from falling. Yum.
---

There is something very joyful and effervescent about Morgan. I was expecting something very decadent, but to me it seems like it's in the same family tree as Pink Cake. Not the same, (I sniffed both), but a relative down the line somewhere. The buttery caramel and white musk, though not very awesome individually with my skin chemistry, must've combined into this delightful scent that when joined with the vanilla made this fun, vibrant perfume. Lovely.
ocarina
primordial
primordial

Morgan - OAR kitty

Post by ocarina »

Morgan has an amazing note on me: freshly baked bread. Like a baguette or a dinner roll. It is all tied in with the vanilla and other sweet notes, so the effect is that of a wonderful yeasty sweet roll or some other decadent carb-loaded breakfast goodie. Must have, and the bread note makes it stand apart from other gourmands. FANTASTIC.
When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school, it's a wonder I can think at all. --Paul Simon
tarayvonne
virtues
virtues

Morgan - OAR kitty

Post by tarayvonne »

I'm super picky about perfumes, so many are misses for me, or just so-so ok. I'm glad to report that this is gloriously foodie but wearable for those who might not gravitate to that. The spices come into play in the last stage of it's development and steer it into something that could be worn by both groups. I love it!
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Re: Morgan - OAR kitty

Post by Petticoats »

In bottle, mmm! A little foodie, toasted, mellow, smells like a delicious autumn fragrance.

Wet on skin, this is yummy--good throw too. The sweetness of the caramel isn’t so far making it too foodie. And it’s not super sweet. This might be a great compromise between foodie and perfumy for fall. Very comforting—like a more grown-up version of Hot Cross Buns. Something, some deep woody vanilla or something, is giving it a spine and really almost a woody quality. It’s becoming a slightly warmer, slightly foodier version of Gabby, a snuggly bedtime version.

It dries down eventually into a less foody but wonderfully rich and comforting vanilla blend. I'll be getting a backup bottle--it's such a shame it's endangered!
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.