Reba OAR

I have created a number of limited edition perfumes to benefit the Ohio Alleycat Resource (OAR) and their mission to help feral and stray cats all over Cincinnati. They do wonderful work and a generous portion of the proceeds from the sale of these blends goes to OAR. Here is where you will find reviews of my OAR perfumes which did not go Permanent and return periodically. They are wonderful, magical blends.

Moderator: Maya

chinacat
preternatural being
preternatural being

Reba OAR

Post by chinacat »

This scent is hard to describe. Slightly fruity, faintly sweet. The fruity note makes me think of grapes or grape juice, and there's a light floral in there too. Some purple flower, lilacs or violets, perhaps. There is also a little bit of sweetness, like sugar-water, and a hint of something green and leafy. It's a very pretty scent, like Reba herself. I'm partial to gray cats, since I have one of my own.
jackieo
archangel
archangel

Re: Reba

Post by jackieo »

I think Reba was the first Posset that I fell in love with. It such a lovely sweet scent. :hrt::
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Reba

Post by Maya »

Adding the Possets description: "The candied plums which hung on the tree not three months ago are combined with a smooth swath of olive leaf and a light mist of the green grass of summer. Beautiful and uplifting, perfect to perk up your spirits during the dark days of winter's beginning. Reba might be a grey cat but she is a spark of sunshine at OAR and I hope in someone's heart as well."
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
allegro_barbaro
preternatural being
preternatural being

Re: Reba OAR

Post by allegro_barbaro »

I'm afraid this was too sweet and one dimensional for me. I am not into sugary perfumes at all so bear that in mind and don't let it put you trying Reba if you come across it. That said, I did get a compliment from my sister (who is a veterinary nurse thats rescue cats!!) Quite pleasant, soft and child friendly but short-lived.
"Look like the innocent flower, but be th' serpent under't"