Crash OAR

I have created a number of limited edition perfumes to benefit the Ohio Alleycat Resource (OAR) and their mission to help feral and stray cats all over Cincinnati. They do wonderful work and a generous portion of the proceeds from the sale of these blends goes to OAR. Here is where you will find reviews of my OAR perfumes which did not go Permanent and return periodically. They are wonderful, magical blends.

Moderator: Maya

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Crash OAR

Post by Maya »

Possets' description: "Crash is a favorite quarky beautiful long haired ginger colored cat and his fragrance is all about, well, Crash! A big shot of hot ginger to start off with and a wide allowance of apricot and pears in a mist of fine and seasonal good cheer. I think you will like Crash, it has become a favorite of mine."
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Re: Crash OAR

Post by Petticoats »

Crash is definitely about "seasonal good cheer." I'd overlooked that part of the description, so I was envisioning fresh notes of pear, like in Gingerbaby, and apricot. Instead this is like a spicy, dense, moist Christmas cake, with the ginger and spices taking center stage. It's cheerful, festive, and warming. If you're a ginger lover or like possets that remind you of curling your hands around a mug of something spicy and hot, Crash may be your perfect Posset kitty.
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Crash OAR

Post by Maya »

Crash is on my Must Have for the next OAR retour. It barely got edged out this time around and he's been pouting since.
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!