Eliza OAR

I have created a number of limited edition perfumes to benefit the Ohio Alleycat Resource (OAR) and their mission to help feral and stray cats all over Cincinnati. They do wonderful work and a generous portion of the proceeds from the sale of these blends goes to OAR. Here is where you will find reviews of my OAR perfumes which did not go Permanent and return periodically. They are wonderful, magical blends.

Moderator: Maya

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Eliza OAR

Post by Maya »

Possets' description: "Sweet and heady yet there is a cool and soothing part to Eliza which mirrors her extraordinary light blue eyes. Not your average tabby/toffee combination but with a lovely shot of a green ginger and a bit of blueberry which is more of a creamy musk fragrance than a fruity sort of experience. Eliza does have to be experienced to be fully appreciated. Kind of daring but very attractive."
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
snowcream
mortal
mortal

Re: Eliza OAR

Post by snowcream »

No reviews? This smells like a cheese danish to me :O with a little blueberry. It smells like you are eating outside with some cold fresh air, that must be the green ginger. Very interesting and glad I got a bottle from this retour!