Maggie (Halloween 2007)

I have created a number of limited edition perfumes to benefit the Ohio Alleycat Resource (OAR) and their mission to help feral and stray cats all over Cincinnati. They do wonderful work and a generous portion of the proceeds from the sale of these blends goes to OAR. Here is where you will find reviews of my OAR perfumes which did not go Permanent and return periodically. They are wonderful, magical blends.

Moderator: Maya

SariBeth
preternatural being
preternatural being

Maggie (Halloween 2007)

Post by SariBeth »

That's wonderful!! :love:
samcalam
principalities
principalities

Maggie (Halloween 2007)

Post by samcalam »

I too smell licorice- chocolate covered at that!! Everywhere else I have tried chocolate scents they smell fake on me. Possets are spot on. It is a lovely sweet scent. I think I am hooked...:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
hyacinth
archangel
archangel

Maggie (Halloween 2007)

Post by hyacinth »

Chocolate! Not my favorite scent. Co-workers noted it and wondered what kind of perfume I had that smelled so chocolate-y. Tried to explain. Think I sounded like I belonged to a cult. ANYWAY---the drops I have left of this, I'll save to blend with another oil sometime.:pisces:
Ajila
preternatural being
preternatural being

Maggie (Halloween 2007)

Post by Ajila »

Sweet marsh mallows, digestive biscuits and a tiny bit of ginger, that softens into a gentle musk. It's a great warm blanket of a scent, but that touch of ginger makes me hanker for more.
pseedie
mortal
mortal

Maggie (Halloween 2007)

Post by pseedie »

oh this is s'mores......before i found that 6 pack of hershey bars and ate 3 of them.... if you like foodie scents this is a great one to try!!!:updown:
distantsun
a spark
a spark

Maggie (Halloween 2007)

Post by distantsun »

Yes... spot-on s'mores! I get mostly graham cracker and marshmallow with just a hint of chocolate. It literally smells toasted and warm, which is quite an accomplishment, to translate that sensation into a perfume oil. A little fainter than I'd like, though this is just an initial test and I'm sure it'll be stronger when applied in full.

I don't know if I'll want to smell exactly like s'mores often enough need a bottle, but this is a very cuddly kitty and my sample will get some use. :)
chinacat
preternatural being
preternatural being

Maggie (Halloween 2007)

Post by chinacat »

It starts out smelling like a melted chocolate bar, and then as it dries down, I smell toasted marshmallow and graham cracker. It's soft, warm and sweet, like a cuddly cat. I do wish the scent lasted longer.:animal0013:
Chime
archangel
archangel

Maggie (Halloween 2007)

Post by Chime »

I don't know what s'mores are either... but this is how I imagined Churpz would smells like! (which made me happy since the real churpz wasnt as bold marshmellow like this one). I don't really get chocolate on the drydown just this vanilla-y marshmellow scent with something. Probably the only scent with such a prominent vanilla note that I would like to wear.
I must admit that upon application when its wet its a bit harsh and reminds me of pomona and made me despair, but then after a bit I caught this sweet awesome smell and was like "is this the same one?..." I just wish I could skip the begining of it, heh.
I would have never thought to try it if it wasnt thrown in with my order. Its the most foodiest scent I have tried to date. I need to go buy a graham cracker to see what that is and what it smells like since I might be smelling that as the foody vanilla.

also it seems the same story like with the limoncellos where all I could smell is lemon and not almond but others could smell almond but not lemon. I walked and a person told me "I smell chocolate candy" while I dont really get much chocolate.
codexnocturna.blogspot.com
Sàwen
a spark
a spark

Maggie (Halloween 2007)

Post by Sàwen »

I like it ! it's very foody, and my friend said that it smells like caramel.
saosis
preternatural being
preternatural being

Maggie (Halloween 2007)

Post by saosis »

I don't know what s'mores smell like, but this is very foody. It didn't suit my skin and I ended up washing it off. :(