Forever Home

I have created a number of limited edition perfumes to benefit the Ohio Alleycat Resource (OAR) and their mission to help feral and stray cats all over Cincinnati. They do wonderful work and a generous portion of the proceeds from the sale of these blends goes to OAR. Here is where you will find reviews of my OAR perfumes which did not go Permanent and return periodically. They are wonderful, magical blends.

Moderator: Maya

palma
archangel
archangel

Forever Home

Post by palma »

And me I'm not very good in English ;-) I'm French
We can swap, if you have Possets wich doesn't work for you... just list them.

Before there were a whisper link, I can't find it now, so I propose you to go on mail address, mine is "elorac95@free.fr"
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forever Home

Post by Maya »

Email sent. :)
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
palma
archangel
archangel

Forever Home

Post by palma »

I've received the Possets Maya !! Thank you !! I recommand you as swaper ;-)
Hope you'll receive ForEverHome very soon !
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forever Home

Post by Maya »

Thank you, Palma! I'm so glad you got yours (I still can't believe it took over a week to get from my house to NY customs.) I can't wait until Forever Home is in my hot little hands. Wooohoooo!
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
FrenchWaffle
preternatural being
preternatural being

Re: Forever Home

Post by FrenchWaffle »

I am a sucker for vanilla/cake scents and had to give this one a try.

In the bottle: I get a sharp tea scent, just a tad sharper than the tea in Tisane of the Witch, and a hint of vanilla

Wet: same tea note, I really like this...until I get more of the cake/pastry notes which reminds me of The Girls Love a Good Posset, which went rancid on me. I thought about washing it off but decided to stick it out and I am glad I did. After the funkiness fades, and it faded fast, I get this great vanilla that weaves in and out of the tea.

Dry: Predominantly vanilla with some depth (spices? cake?)

Final thoughts: I was really scared when it went in to that funky musk/pastry phase that ruined TGLGP for me, but relieved when it dissipated and morphed into a sweet vanilla/tea/cake blend. I think I will test this out again and more later.
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don’t plan it, don’t wait for it, just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair or two cups of good hot black coffee." -Twin Peaks
Angewl
mortal
mortal

Re: Forever Home

Post by Angewl »

Not really adding too much to these reviews, but I really love this scent. In the bottle, the tea and cake notes are fairly even. On my skin, Forever Home smells exactly the same as in the bottle for a bit, and then the tea kind of takes over. It still smells great though. After about 30 minutes to an hour, the cake comes back and smooths it all out. Really lovely.