Pauline - The Joy of Autumn (Fall 2008)

I have created a number of limited edition perfumes to benefit the Ohio Alleycat Resource (OAR) and their mission to help feral and stray cats all over Cincinnati. They do wonderful work and a generous portion of the proceeds from the sale of these blends goes to OAR. Here is where you will find reviews of my OAR perfumes which did not go Permanent and return periodically. They are wonderful, magical blends.

Moderator: Maya

black*cat
primordial
primordial

Post by black*cat »

I love Pauline. it is gorgeous. :heartbounce:
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

I was worried about the florals too, but you guys are talking me into it you evil enablers you! :rainbow:
Aida
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Aida »

To me it smells like good fresh capuccino! The more I wear it, the more I like it.
merveilleuse
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by merveilleuse »

I didn't like it at first, but then wore it last night to a friend's place while watching the pres debate. I thought my friend was making cookies, but it was Pauline!

It's good stuff. I'm gonna keep trying this one. :uhhuh:
rachel2205
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by rachel2205 »

Hmm, do I want to try this? I love coffee scents, but the idea of earth puts me off a bit... Not a soil scent girl!
Gemma
archangel
archangel

Post by Gemma »

To my nose, it doesn't literally smell of earth, it just evokes that mental image of cold air and the earth all frosted over with warmth hidden away beneath. The actual scent is mainly coffee and smoky sweetness. :)
steffanina
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by steffanina »

You know that smell when someone pulls out the coffee pot to get a cup before the brew has completely finished, and a drip of coffee falls and hits the hot burner below? The smell that hits the air? That's Pauline. It's very pleasant! No leaves, no florals, no earth for me, just coffee.
carwomna
a spark
a spark

Post by carwomna »

just got it today and dont smell florals or earth just deep coffee;it's been a big scent day, as I was witched from a mysterious switch witch today as well with another coffee esque (but very different) scent; as well as a batty coffee cup (YUM) SO I shall have coffee on my wrists and on my brain for quite some time, as well as in my cup!:shimmykitty:
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

Pauline is sounding more and more like a must have...maybe I need to check the trade or sales page and see if anyone has a decant they want to trade or sell me. I am really tempted by the reviews.:cat:
Soapy955
archangel
archangel

Post by Soapy955 »

Can anyone tell me if this smells anything like Miskatonic University by Bpal?
I have just sold my bottle of M.U as I'm fed up with Bpal and wasn't very keen on the smell anyway. I LOVE Possets and am hoping that Pauline is a nicer coffee scent.