Satan

Take a walk on the wild side with dark musky resins and blends not of this world beautiful. It pays to be wicked.

Moderator: Maya

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Satan

Post by Maya »

Possets' description: "When I invented this perfume, I wrote in the margins of the notes "The tears of the damned, bottled". It is cold stuff. The coldest strongest clear musk and heavy oakmoss for black depth, with a sharp fern, and white oude. Classic, dry, sharp, strong, and attention grabbing. Sexy as, well, hell!"
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
lulu
archangel
archangel

Re: Satan

Post by lulu »

This is the kind of dry, "perfumey" fragrance that Fabienne does so well and these really suit my skin.
Initially it's dry, dry, dry-I can smell the sharpness of the fern and the earthy bitterness of the oakmoss; I can almost taste this note! The pungency pulls back after a while and the musk starts to come forward- this is no smoldering, deep black or red musk; it almost has the lightness and purity of a white musk (although I'm not sure which type it is, as the description says, it's very much a clear musk)

This is one sexy perfume in a little black dress kind of way! A small amount goes a long way though, it would be very easy to overdo this but strategically placed in small amounts it is very classically beautiful!
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Re: Satan

Post by Petticoats »

Anyone else have thoughts on Satan to add? :debbil: I need to decide if I should snap up a bottle before it goes away!

ETA: Whoops, never mind--I forgot that this has white oude, and it doesn't play nicely with me.
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.