Anger

Take a walk on the wild side with dark musky resins and blends not of this world beautiful. It pays to be wicked.

Moderator: Maya

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Anger

Post by Maya »

Possets' description: "This is the land of the wrathful, those whose emotions burned every day and whose fury never slept. Anger, at least, is dramatic and exhilarating and though it is a challenge to make a perfume as a portrait of an emotion so strong, this one came out not only apt but appealing!

I "drew" this one as the active side of woman, the drive which pushes her to succeed even in the face of great obstacles. More Athena than Earth Mother by far. A formidable foe and an unforgettable bed partner. This is almost a black walnut-like fragrance which contains the essence of black cumin seed (a great healing and yet exciting herb), astringent sandalwood and a smoky vetiver. Dark and very exciting."
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
lulu
archangel
archangel

Re: Anger

Post by lulu »

This is surprisingly cologne-like on me.....kind of like Satan's aftershave! :debbil:
Like a lot of the Infernos it starts with a blast of darkness but the vetiver is smooth and subtle, not that spiky catch in your throat variety. i can't identify the cumin at all, it dries down to cologne and sandalwood- pretty unisex but would be great on a guy!
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

This sounds like me, I tend to love more masculine notes, and by me, I mean my nose and my skin. Any other folks tried this one?
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

I got Anger at the last minute as an impulsive blind buy, and it came really close to being a surprise hit for me. The fault lies in my chemistry, which (to judge from my experience with both Anger and Femme Mechante) turns black cumin into soap. I can still get tantalizing whiffs of a surprisingly femme and even elegant fragrance here, but my contrary chemistry won't let me enjoy it. If you know your skin doesn't rebel against black cumin, Anger is definitely worth a try.
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

"Satan's aftershave" lol!
It is a bit on the masculine side, I guess, but I like that. It's dead sexah!
"Black walnut" totally scared me off, but I get it and it works?
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
sillageslut
archangel
archangel

Post by sillageslut »

A very nice aromatic woody scent. The black walnut is deep and dark and the cumin is slightly peppery. There is some green , fern or moss maybe that lightens the scent. Anger is very unisex as a scent or emotion, therefore well named. It is a clean scent without going soapy. It's like a walk in the woods with drifting chimney smoke in the distance. Anger has strong sillage and good longevity.