The Dark Woods

Take a walk on the wild side with dark musky resins and blends not of this world beautiful. It pays to be wicked.

Moderator: Maya

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Dark Woods

Post by Maya »

Possets' description: "A dry, bitter, beautiful perfume perfect for roaming the halls of Hell searching for your lost love, or lost obsession. This is the stuff of supreme longing and fitting for the first whiff of the place where you know you will find what you ache for. Bitter oak gall and rue combine with dandelion milk, pepper, and sandalwood."
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
lulu
archangel
archangel

Re: The Dark Woods

Post by lulu »

On first sniff- tart, green and fresh dandelion sap- oh, I have such a weakness for this smell but unfortunately that initial hit fades pretty quickly. This is very faint on me, I'm hoping it just has mail-itis but I'm getting lots of fresh greenery and plant stems with an underlying dry and husky woody smell; a combination that sounds contradictory but works well together. Unfortunately it disappeared very quickly, will try again in a couple of days and slather it on.
lulu
archangel
archangel

Post by lulu »

I gave this another go today, the watery dandelion smell disappeared in a flash :sad: but the sandalwood and general woodsiness are much more prominent. A lovely smell but it still stays very close to the skin and doesn't last very long :sad:
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

No more reviews of this one? :cry: