Valentine Chatter

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Valentine Chatter

Post by fabienne »

Trying a new twist on the Valentine Collection, The Corset Shoppe. You choose what is appealing to you. There is a fragrance named after the famous corset fabric "coutil". Then there is silk, you can order "frilly garters" and I think you get the idea. It's a fun fantasy. Oh, in addition there are more Valentines for the day under "Valentines". Live? Did I neglect to mention it's live now. You will be getting a newsletter about it, too.

The Yules will be up for two more weeks and then are gone. The Perms have migrated to the Permanent collection. They won't be available as Poppets for a while. Watch the Samples section.:happyvalentinesday:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
halo0073
archangel
archangel

Valentine Chatter

Post by halo0073 »

I just ordered! Whoo hoo!
Cri de Coeur (Cry of the Heart)
Fabric: Coutil
Silver Ginger
Chime
archangel
archangel

Valentine Chatter

Post by Chime »

I ordered too!
But you know, I can't visualize scent of ginger. Like the pink stuff beside the sushi or the giner in ginerbread (is it even the same thing ?).
codexnocturna.blogspot.com
tarayvonne
virtues
virtues

Valentine Chatter

Post by tarayvonne »

Hmmm...not sure I'm migrating towards these corset thingies. I suppose I'll wait for reviews. Cri de Coeur sounds right up my alley though-and you have the feel-good aspect of the donation :) I might have to go ahead and get that one without waiting for reviews. I'll think on the rest, the corset parts are made to go with the color scents??? So the corset is not actually complete until you buy the parts of the corset plus a color scent? Or are the parts of the corset fine all on their own without adding another perfume to them? Hmmm. Perfume components? Bottles as layering scents. Am I getting this right? Huh, better wait for reviews or I'm toast when it comes to ordering correctly, duh. :bunnydunno: I'm slightly confused. Perhaps there can be a clarification for the dense followers (or maybe just me, lol) of Possetville?
Bunnycoat
preternatural being
preternatural being

Valentine Chatter

Post by Bunnycoat »

Valentines all sound gorgeous... how to choose?
Galen

Valentine Chatter

Post by Galen »

Valentines all sound gorgeous... how to choose?

:Plotting_emoticon:

Use a random number generator? Or order all of them? :bigsmile:
morningglory
principalities
principalities

Valentine Chatter

Post by morningglory »

Alas, I shall have to wait three weeks until payday. I am broke, broke, broke.
whiskerwing
archangel
archangel

Valentine Chatter

Post by whiskerwing »

Fabienne,

How would we "build" a corset if we don't want an entire bottle of each fragrance? Using the comments?

For example, if I wanted an Indigo (Color) corset with Coutil (Fabric), Cotton Laces (Lace), and Frilly Garters (Trim) would I just put a single bottle in the cart and then detail the rest in the comments? Or is it a build-your-own where I would put each bottle in the cart and mix them when they reached me?

I must say, Frilly Garters sounds pretty outstanding just by itself!

And on a non-corset note, things like Cry of the Heart are one of the many ways that Possets stands out of the crowd, and why I shall always be a customer! The scent sounds magnificent, and 100% profit is incredibly generous.
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Valentine Chatter

Post by fabienne »

The corset is a collection. You make it up any way you like. If one of the scents sounds good, that is fine. You don't need a certain amt to make it work! Just buy what sounds good to you!
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Valentine Chatter

Post by fabienne »

About Cri de Coeur, I had two parts to the recipe. I was going very fast yesterday and put what I had in front of me on the site, and what I had in front of me on the newsletter. I should have consolidated it all in one place, and I have done that now on the website in the description. It is a beautiful fragrance, very complex and , like I said, more of a blend which should be in the spotlight than anything else.