Fabienne Appreciation and Thank you!

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

suzie
preternatural being
preternatural being

Fabienne Appreciation and Thank you!

Post by suzie »

I just got my latest Possets order!
All of us who order from Fabienne know how special she has made this company. I was reminded of this again when I opened my package. All the little touches are so perfect; the personal note written with beautiful ink and perfect handwriting, the carefully selected samples, the gauze bag, and of course the wonderful perfume. Thank you Fabienne! Your thoughtfulness and attention to detail make Possets stand out above the crowd. :pom: :hrt:: :pom: :hrt:: :pom: :hrt:: :pom: :hrt:: :pom:
Last edited by suzie on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Re: Fabienne Appreciation and Thank you!

Post by Petticoats »

Hear, hear! Fabienne is amazing. I love that she invites our feedback and really cares about our thoughts--and that she has so much creativity and energy and dedication to creating wonderful new fragrances for us--and that she gets them to us so quickly (and even lets us know where she is regarding orders!). Fabienne is awesome! :pom:
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

Yes, yes, and yes, Fabienne is the best! :pom:
birthdaycake
a spark
a spark

Post by birthdaycake »

I've been on a big perfume hiatus lately because I have more scents than I can wear. However I had such a big Possets craving, I had to indulge it! As ever, I was surprised to receive my package so quickly (the turn-around time is seriously unreal) and the personal, handwritten note touched me as always. Thank you, Fabienne, for your warm and wonderful approach to business. You make everything such a joy! x
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

birthdaycake wrote:Thank you, Fabienne, for your warm and wonderful approach to business. You make everything such a joy! x
This! I completely agree!
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
cordelia blythe
mortal
mortal

Post by cordelia blythe »

I just have to voice my agreement on this.It's why i'll always come back & buy from Possets,not only because of the wonderful perfumes but because of the personal involvement that is present in every part of the business.There is always so much thought & passion put into everything &as others have said i really appreciate the fact that she asks for & values our ideas & opinions.Thank you Fabienne :hrt:: :)
funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Post by funkmoppet2 »

Co-signed!

Fabienne keeps a down-to-earth, humble presence in her business and has an aversion to drama that I appreciate and share. All this, plus mad talent that somehow keeps evolving. There's none of the crazy-cult-fandom with Possets (and I thank the proverbial lord for that), it's just outstanding product, honesty and a genuine interaction with customers. Having watched a lot of nonsense over the many years in the perfume "fandom", this is what makes Possets a continual breath of fresh air, and why when I came back to the indy perfume corner of the 'net, I came straight back here.
:hrt::
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

Wow, thank you.
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
crimescenecleanup
mortal
mortal

Post by crimescenecleanup »

I wasn't sure where else to put this...I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the blog post on amber.

I love the way fabienne writes about perfumery and ingredients. It definitely enhances the experience of wearing the perfumes, when I can learn a little about the work, art, and science that goes into them. :)
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

crimescenecleanup wrote:I wasn't sure where else to put this...I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the blog post on amber.

I love the way fabienne writes about perfumery and ingredients. It definitely enhances the experience of wearing the perfumes, when I can learn a little about the work, art, and science that goes into them. :)
THIS! Well put! And I too enjoyed her blog on amber, so educational. I just wish my chemistry played better with the various versions of amber. I rarely meet an amber my skin likes. :cry: