Fabienne Appreciation and Thank you!

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Re: Fabienne Appreciation and Thank you!

Post by Minh Scent »

Alright this is mega impressive: Saturday night I had a delightful evening combing through the catalog and picking out scents. I ordered 7 (!) pick your own sample packs (that's like 42 scents) and a few (ok, 8) bottles. I thought, "It's going to take FOREVER to get this order through". You can imagine my astonishment when I opened the email Sunday morning to find, "Fabienne Christensen has sent you a package"...!!! Wow, thank you, so much Fabienne! That is really amazing and I will be delighted to have these beauties waiting for me when I get to the States next week. :hrt::
woodenmango
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by woodenmango »

Thank you fabienne! I got my order of Halloweens and samples last week and am super pleased. I really appreciated that you take the time to check out my wishlist for sample ideas. :)
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

:hrt::
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Thank you for the free shipping this month, Fabienne. Thank you for the amazing scents you create that grace my life!!
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

Minh Scent wrote:Thank you for the free shipping this month, Fabienne. Thank you for the amazing scents you create that grace my life!!
What Minh Scent said. I am a proud customer for years. I've enjoyed enabling others and will continue to do so. I love Fabienne, who is a fabulous person, and the wearable art she creates.

Thank you for free shipping, and samples of the yulies, and for years of pleasure and treasure. :hrt:: :hrt:: :hrt:: :hrt:: :hrt::
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

:hrt:: :hrt:: Awwwww! Thank you! I am always energized by you all. And humbled. And happied. :hrt:: :hrt::
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics »

thank you Fabienne, as always, for the wonderful bottles of holiday cheer
and for possets as a whole.
Apollonia
mortal
mortal

Post by Apollonia »

Thank you so much for the free shipping, which enabled me to try some of your samples and fall in love with your wonderful perfumes. I honestly have not sniffed a single thing from Possets that hasn't made me smile or swoon. As much as I want to hoard my poppets, I am giving them away to loved ones to pass on the joy. And also to make room for all the full bottles I've purchased...
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

The free shipping has been much appreciated! I *really* have to start budgeting, so everything helps. On that note, I received a gift cert, but it did not say who sent it to me?? I want to thank whoever sent it! I really appreciate it, it was very timely. Seriously made my month :) Things have been a little tight (and just a bad time of year for me) but it allowed me to go ahead and place an order that I might have otherwise felt a little (more than a little?) guilty about placing.

Hmmm, maybe not the best forum to post this cuz I go off on tangents :)
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

Boudicca wrote:The free shipping has been much appreciated! I *really* have to start budgeting, so everything helps. On that note, I received a gift cert, but it did not say who sent it to me?? I want to thank whoever sent it! I really appreciate it, it was very timely. Seriously made my month :) Things have been a little tight (and just a bad time of year for me) but it allowed me to go ahead and place an order that I might have otherwise felt a little (more than a little?) guilty about placing.

Hmmm, maybe not the best forum to post this cuz I go off on tangents :)
I too have had to budget so I know the feeling! May I add my thanks to whomever did that for you too? That is such an awesome gift! I love playing it forward and I want to add my good vibes to whomever played Christmas Elf. You are amazing.

I love this community, I just love it. When I get rich and famous, everyone gets a gift card! Who doesn't love to smell good, and who makes a smell as pretty as Fabienne?

Fabienne, you rock the house, and so does the Christmas Elf! :hrt:: :hrt:: :hrt:: :hrt:: :gnome: Oh wait, that's a gnome, we're good. :rofl: