News In 2014

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Re: News In 2014

Post by Petticoats »

Voted! And looking forward to the spring collection already. :)
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.
whiskerswhispers
principalities
principalities

Post by whiskerswhispers »

Did anyone else think this round of voting was particularly hard? I had two definite choices but my third? I wanted to choose seven, not three! It will be interesting to see the outcome!
hill78
principalities
principalities

Post by hill78 »

Voted and it was VERY tough.
willworkforvanilla
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by willworkforvanilla »

voted. It was a tough call but I think I made the right one
Chime
archangel
archangel

Post by Chime »

I think it's kinda obvious what 2 "keepers" are. It's the third which is the wild card. even then, I think I have a fair idea what it might be...

For me it was the easiest voting in any collection so far..
codexnocturna.blogspot.com
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

Chime wrote: For me it was the easiest voting in any collection so far..
For me as well--but for the sad reason that my chemistry didn't get along with most of this collection. :sad:
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

Petticoats wrote:For me as well--but for the sad reason that my chemistry didn't get along with most of this collection. :sad:
I'm finding that quite a few of them are settling down some after a few weeks of sitting. Maybe some of them will do the same for you?

I didn't struggle as much as I have in the past for this one, but the ones I love I love (and that always makes me happy). It's hard though when perfumes you are looking forward to don't play well.
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

Maya wrote:
Petticoats wrote:For me as well--but for the sad reason that my chemistry didn't get along with most of this collection. :sad:
I'm finding that quite a few of them are settling down some after a few weeks of sitting. Maybe some of them will do the same for you?

I didn't struggle as much as I have in the past for this one, but the ones I love I love (and that always makes me happy). It's hard though when perfumes you are looking forward to don't play well.
I'd love to retry them now after some weeks--but first I'll have to get over this stupid virus, which has really crippled my sense of smell. :gaah:
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Voted! I wanted to vote for four but finally, reluctantly, chose three.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

OK, I am going to shut down the voting now. The response was pretty heavy! Thanks...I always like to see good turn out as that makes for a better vote. Here are the winners:
1. Chocolate Incense
2. Wings of an Angel
3. Dance with me AND Sweet Arabia (tie)

The rest of the collection will vanish on April 17th, so stock up on anything that you fell in love with and will disappear (until another Retour) As for when oh when will there be a Spring Collection (the stars and the night sky) WELL...as soon as I can get it together and get it out. Will there be an overlap...I don't know! Don't plan on it. If you want something, I would just get it now, at least you can get 1st Class Mail in shipping.

I am still working on the new software and want to have it ready for this collection (or else) :cry: . I am working with an outside contractor and it is taking a bit of time. :violin: But it will be done.

I will announce when the Poppets of the Valentines will be available for samples.

Moar Later. I have another question to ask you. :hrt::
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!