Sicilian Summer 2014

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sicilian Summer 2014

Post by fabienne »

As delightful as summer was, I think it's about time to wrap up the voting now. So, if you have not voted yet for your favorite Sicilian, please do so now. :tfb:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

fabienne wrote:As delightful as summer was, I think it's about time to wrap up the voting now. So, if you have not voted yet for your favorite Sicilian, please do so now. :tfb:

Thanks for the reminder! On it!
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
whiskerswhispers
principalities
principalities

Post by whiskerswhispers »

Very excited about the results. I hope a few of the Gelatos make it...I'm rooting for Vaniglia and Blood Orange Gelato!
But I'm also very fond of Sicily (the scent) and Triskelion has the best amber in a natural blend I've encountered. Reminds me a bit of the natural from way back, The Sicilian, but with citrus instead of tomato.
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

I like the way you think, whiskerswhispers! I'm loving the Gelati I've tried. But now I'm thinking I should have tried Triskelion. Best amber you say? *swoon*
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
whiskerswhispers
principalities
principalities

Post by whiskerswhispers »

One of the best-definitely the best in the naturals series. After the herbal notes die down, the amber lingers for ages...