Halloween!!!

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Halloween!!!

Post by fabienne »

Yes, at last *whew* Halloween's Haunting Music is in the air!! Go and see for yourself!!! :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
Boudicca

Re: Halloween!!!

Post by Boudicca »

Yay!!! So many are calling to me.
I have 8 bottles in my cart. This will not do.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

Yay! I'm so excited! :batflap: AND the Halloween emoticons are back! Truly a stellar Monday.
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.
gypsyjolie
principalities
principalities

Post by gypsyjolie »

Are Pavane and Silver Cardamom the same scent? Or did they get combined as one item accidentally in the scent list?

I'm extremely excited about Silver Cardamom, by the way!
It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are. ~ e e cummings
funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Post by funkmoppet2 »

Oh my godddddd. There are so many calling me. And eeeeee Silver Cardamom made it in! Stoked!
whiskerswhispers
principalities
principalities

Post by whiskerswhispers »

AAAAAH THERE'S A SCENT INSPIRED BY THE MOLDAU!!

That was the theme tune for my trip to Prague. It's the river that runs through the city so it had to go on my playlist and I played it a lot when I was there, it brings chills to my spine every time I hear it, especially the ethereal bit in the middle that reminds me of watching the sun rising over the city on a magical misty morning, the scene was so beautiful and the music was so fitting that I was moved to tears by that moment...

And Vide Cor Meum, oh gosh, another tune that gives me chills...and Toccata and Fugue, and Danse Macabre...damn it Fabienne, my bank account will never forgive you, this collection calls me!
funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Post by funkmoppet2 »

Funny how none of the other etailer halloween updates moved me much, but this one positively pounded me.

Just dropped my order. Ten bottles. Hahahahaaaaaa lordy! And I'm sure after reading reviews of the ones I didn't get, I'll be hitting a second small order at some point.

ETA: I'm already regretting not adding Vide Cor Meum - this is madness! And Skeleton's Ball. There's about four of them that I didn't order that I'll be watching the reviews of, and quite possibly ordering later.
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

I removed two bottles from my cart but there's another I want to add. This collection... wow.
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

I. Am. So. Excited. OMG. Squeeeeeeee!

Edited: Okay, I'm just on the first page still. I usually open all the tabs then read the definitions and whittle down by what tabs I close. I STILL HAVE 9 TABS OPEN from the FIRST page. I'm sunk. I'm in trouble. Ohhhhh they sound SO GOOD. Dear me, oh my. WANT.

Edited further: I have 21. 21 bottles of lust. Goodness. I'm in trouble.

Also adding: I LOVE this collection. I knew it would be good, and I'm sure the perfumes will be fantastic, but I did expect to have a braingasm reading through this one. Love it.
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

I usually place my first order the day a new collection comes out, like, within hours after I know it is there. I haven't made an order yet. I simply can't just get everything I want but I can't narrow it down to something approaching reasonable. Ugh.
#middleclasswhitegirlproblems

Off topic, I'm sick today and need a comforting scent. I have too much to choose from. Which is another reason I can't just buy half of this collection.