The Halloween Survey Is Up!

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

whiskerswhispers
principalities
principalities

Re: The Halloween Survey Is Up!

Post by whiskerswhispers »

I cast my vote, Oiche and Hop Head were in there but I'm now regretting having gone for the popular vote (Pavane) as my third choice...I should have picked the Moldau instead! I looooove the drydown, it's the perfect fig scent. Reminds me a bit of one of the Egyptian scents but with a darker sugar note. Something about it seems almost Christmassy as well, almost like it's a 'figgy pudding' sort of scent. I now wish I'd voted for that one!
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

whiskerswhispers wrote:I cast my vote, Oiche and Hop Head were in there but I'm now regretting having gone for the popular vote (Pavane) as my third choice...I should have picked the Moldau instead! I looooove the drydown, it's the perfect fig scent. Reminds me a bit of one of the Egyptian scents but with a darker sugar note. Something about it seems almost Christmassy as well, almost like it's a 'figgy pudding' sort of scent. I now wish I'd voted for that one!
Yay, another Oiche fan! :pumpsmile: Your post made me decide to wear Moldau today, and I enjoyed it. I couldn't detect the fig before, but now that the bottle's had a little while to settle it comes through nicely.
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.
sillageslut
archangel
archangel

Post by sillageslut »

This collection was really tough. So many vote worthy scents. My vote came down to "which bottle will I likely need to purchase again?" and I still waffled. I am already dangerously low on HopHead.
crimescenecleanup
mortal
mortal

Post by crimescenecleanup »

Oh my! I just got a chance to test Orpheus, and it is exquisite! I hope it is getting lots of votes.

That one is a classic that deserves to be in the permanent collection for sure.