The Yule Survey is Up

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

katiushka
archangel
archangel

Re: The Yule Survey is Up

Post by katiushka »

After testing out my second batch, I ended up voting for Air on a G String (that stuff is simply AMAZING), Nocturne and Lullaby. That being said, I haven't tested Queen of Sheba - I'm sure it's amazing as well, and from the hype it has generated, I'm willing to bet it will make the Permanents :D
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

I almost didn't vote for the Queen of Sheba as well, Katiushka, because I figured everyone would be voting for it. Ah, but that is dangerous thinking and she is an amazing scent!

My final three votes were Queen of Sheba, Nocturne and Arabian Dance. I was wavering about G-String, but I have a whole bottle coming along with Silver Licorice which I will meet in June, so controlled myself. Funnily enough, I did not even smell Nocturne and Arabian Dance, but am going by reviews, Fabienne's description and notes, which shows you how powerful the word can be.

Petticoats, like you, hearing the drum roll!! Fabienne, this is a very nice feature you created. :pom:
whiskerswhispers
principalities
principalities

Post by whiskerswhispers »

I voted for Queen of Sheba and Beethoven's 5th (that one is amazing) but I had a bit of a dilemma on the 3rd choice. I almost voted Clara's Party but decided against it as the other two are resin/frankincense-based, but in the end it was a toss-up between Pachebel, Nocturne and Hungarian Rhapsody...I went for Hungarian Rhapsody just to be different (and it's a lovely cosy fireplace scent).
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

Boudicca wrote:
stellamaris wrote:Am I losing my mind? I cannot find the review thingie for Boughs...help me...
It's under "Previous Seasonal Possets". (Because retour sort of thing.) Should be at the top of that list for now at least.
I might need this one also....

I can tell you both that Boughs is AMAZING!!!! And if Fabienne says that she can tell that Boughs is her more journeyman perfumer self rather than Nocturne as her Master perfumer self (sorry just had plumbing done and have journeyman and master in my head) then I can't wait to sniff and try Nocturne!
stellamaris
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by stellamaris »

I am pretty positive heaven will smell like Nocturne...