The Yule Survey is Up

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Yule Survey is Up

Post by fabienne »

Cast your vote. Survey stays up until 2 weeks before the collection comes down so that you will have ample time to get your favorites.

:smi: :smi: :smi: Here it is!! :smi: :smi: :smi:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
Palmademallorca
mortal
mortal

Re: The Yule Survey is Up

Post by Palmademallorca »

I did not have the decants circle yet :sad:
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

Please note that all of the suggestions that I am getting about the new website are being written down and will be discussed with the web-coder. :heartrise: Thanks for your observations and please feel free to add to them.
katiushka
archangel
archangel

Post by katiushka »

Do we know when the collection is coming down, or is that a secret? :)
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

Fabienne, do you know how long we have to vote? I'd love to wait until my last two Yules arrive, but I sure don't want to wait too long and miss the voting.
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

You have two weeks to stock up after the voting ends and I am sure it will be up for long enough for you to get your decants and Yules. :fez:
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

fabienne wrote:You have two weeks to stock up after the voting ends and I am sure it will be up for long enough for you to get your decants and Yules. :fez:
The thing is, I don't want to miss the chance to vote if I wait too long. I would love something like a 24-hour warning before voting closes. :smi:
katiushka
archangel
archangel

Post by katiushka »

Petticoats wrote:
fabienne wrote:You have two weeks to stock up after the voting ends and I am sure it will be up for long enough for you to get your decants and Yules. :fez:
The thing is, I don't want to miss the chance to vote if I wait too long. I would love something like a 24-hour warning before voting closes. :smi:
I second a 24-hour warning, if at all possible :) I have a second batch of scents coming, and it would be a shame to not be able to vote for them because I haven't sniffed them yet.
Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats »

I was a scaredy cat and went ahead and voted. I didn't want to miss the chance to vote for Arrival of the Queen of Sheba. I really hope it makes permanent! It is so marvelous and unlike any other posset in the permanent collection (that I know of). :hrt::

Edited to add: I also really hope Clara's Party makes it. It has snuck (sneaked? snicken? besnook?) up on me to become my second favorite Yule.

My third choice was a tough one, but I went with Hallelujah. I'm curious to know what others voted for!
stellamaris
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by stellamaris »

I went ahead and voted too, even though I had more Yules coming, because I was also afraid I would miss it :gaah:
Nothing I love makes it permanent (whine, sob) so I have to stalk Retours for the Precious (3 5 8 most amazing stuff on the planet...)
So!!! I had to get in my vote for Nocturne, which I need a vat of. It's amazing. If you don't have it, you need it. This is what I wanted other winter scents to be (cough, cough, Skadi, Snow White of the BPAL variety) but never were. It's perfect.
And! Pachebel's Canon, the most glorious and lovely orange, and Air on a G string, which is like Goth Cranberries. But not potpourri.