News In 2015

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: News In 2015

Post by fabienne » Fri May 08, 2015 9:56 am

Hey, forumites, the Cambiennes are up now!!!!
:bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Mon May 11, 2015 11:51 am

One day, I solemnly swear, I will take an inventory. I have done that in the past and I really need another one badly. I have done pretty well but I would like to be spot on, as they say. I do think I would like to take an inventory in August...it's traditional since it's the hottest time of the year around here. Actually, it's when a lot of people take a vacation and things do slow down.

Who am I kidding, things never slow down. :rofl:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Mon May 11, 2015 2:24 pm

:violin: Madeira is now permanently retired. Sold the very last bottle today. :violin:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Thu May 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Dear Forumites-In honor of Memorial Day Weekend and because I feel like it, we are going to be offering Free Shipping until midnight on Monday! That means that you can purchase all kinds of stuff and I will ship it to you for free. This is especially good news if you are wanting less than 6 bottles of Possets (because 6 or more is free shipping anyway), or if you are wanting one gigantic bottle of Possets, or if you wanted to indulge in both of the Gemini Collection of Cambiennes but were terrified to do such a thing, or if you are wanting to send a lovely present of Possets to your BFF and you just needed one little thing to push you over the edge.

Everyone on earth will know about this tomorrow, but you get an advance warning today! It is in force now!!!

Please note: Free Shipping is to anywhere (yes you can take advantage of it if you live in Paris or Peru). It is First Class only. If you want premium shipping, that is still an option. This offer expires on midnight EST Monday (when it turns into Tuesday). I can't combine orders, sorry.

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Thu May 21, 2015 11:38 pm

Yay! My Dad sent me a check for my b-day so I was planning on finally making more of a foray into this collection! (I might go for 6 anyway, but still!)
More reviews, please! Not sure what I want.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri May 22, 2015 5:52 pm

I really feel I have to say that it is a holiday weekend so please remember it might say that I shipped your order today but you may actually receive it a little later than you are used to. The Post Office is closed on Monday and Sunday so...FYI.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Sat May 23, 2015 11:11 am

Wow! I am getting quite a response to this sale!!! Working on it all now, dears. I hope I can find a packer/helper!!!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Sun May 24, 2015 8:24 am

This sale is much bigger than I anticipated! I won't have to worry about something to do for a long time. :grin: :grin: :grin:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Mon May 25, 2015 12:20 pm

:cuss: One of the main components of Persona Non Grata has been discontinued. I am livid. As usual, we got NO advanced warning. I am sorry, I just sent out the last bit of Persona Non Grata on order # 11645 and will just have to refund the money of anyone else who ordered it. :cuss:

Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics » Mon May 25, 2015 6:26 pm

I'm so sorry that there is sometimes frustration in working with the smaller suppliers and the natural ones as well (upthread here or another thread was a note about a lavender being a little different from previous times). may these tiny setbacks ultimately lead to breakthroughs and innovations on your part and greater appreciation for how precious this work is on our part.

i'm sorry too for anyone who is disappointed if they should miss out on this scent. fortunately there is a wealth of other amazing possets now and in the future to soften the blow.

happy monday to everyone!