News In 2015

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: News In 2015

Post by fabienne » Tue May 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Well, THAT was astounding.

The sale, that is. Phew! I spent yesterday shipping. That is all I did: ship. I got out a pile of orders but I have a pile to go. I had no idea that free shipping would have such an aphrodisiac effect on you all! :rofl:

Right now I am on order 11680. I have three appointments today and I will be shipping when I am not in meetings and such.

Tomorrow I am going out of town and I will be back in the office on Sunday/Monday. I can't get out of the visit, it's family and it has been planned for months. I honestly don't think I will be through with shipping by the time I leave (I know very well that I won't be through by the time I leave). However, I will be working diligently to get your orders out ASAP.
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue May 26, 2015 6:42 pm

I just got through packing order no 11700. It is in the outbound now. I will be out of town until Sunday, then I will commence to shipping madly. Your parcels will be going out quickly at the beginning of next week. :hrt:: :hrt:: :hrt::

Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics » Tue May 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Have a great trip! Thank you for your hard work and lovely perfume

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Sun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm

I just installed the new USPS module. Alas, I am sure that the postage for things has just gone up again. However, please do remember that this is the cheapest way to send packages anywhere on earth and I am 100000% in the corner of USPS. Everything is more expensive now, boo hoo. :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: But they are still a great bargain and a great institution. Did you know that UPS and FedEx often send their packages by USPS planes and even their mail carriers? They do.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:27 pm

I am 100% caught up with all of the madness from Free Shipping days. Woot! I feel like celebrating!!!!

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:39 pm

:bchamp: Yay, Fabienne! Obviously time to celebrate!

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:58 am

Whoooo! In case you missed it, take a look at the great organization Maya has done with the Lists of Permanents by Collection, the top thread of the permanent reviews!! I have been lusting after this list, wondering about the history of scents. Also YAY! on the Notes thread! :hug:

Fabienne, will the Forum format be changing along with the new website? This one works well, as it is compact and the moderators keep it so nicely ordered. The only thing that drives me crazy is that topics in a thread move up by date and are not in alphabetical order. It is actually only cumbersome with the permanents and yes, I know there is a search system. :hrt::

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:39 pm

The format for this forum will not change. It is solid, sensible, and works well. :hrt::

I also have great kudos for Maya and that list organization. A thundering round of applause for her!!!! :bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp:

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:05 pm

fabienne wrote:I also have great kudos for Maya and that list organization. A thundering round of applause for her!!!!
There are still a few collections that I want to find my notes on (can't seem to find them anywhere, probably on a thumb drive somewhere lol), and then I'll feel like I have them all, and I'm still needing to compare the current permanents on the website to make sure they are all represented in the list, but I'm in the middle of moving so that's going to have to wait a bit. When I get settled, and find my lists, I'll remove the under construction header.

I'm delighted that the list is appreciated. That makes the work finding the information worth it. :hug:
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:20 pm

:hrt:: :hrt:: :hrt:: :hrt::