News In 2015

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: News In 2015

Post by fabienne » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:04 am

If you want to add a bottle of Mike & Tom to your order, just paypal me the $14.99 and I will put it in your order provided that your order has not shipped yet. It would be a good idea to e-mail me and let me know you did that so I don't overlook it. Frankly, my in box is pretty awful. I try to keep it in shape but...
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:14 pm

Got a ship notice shortly after sending paypal for Mike & Tom which isn't included in the ship notice so I have no idea. If I have caused problems with my last minute add-on I apologize!
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:15 am

No problems at all! Mike and Tom are in your order. :rose4u:

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:08 am

Yay! Thank you, Fabienne! Am having shipping issues with another company so am glad that Possets is cool as always :hrt::
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:07 pm

Sad to say, Snow On Bar Skin has to be discontinued. I have an ingredient which was going out of stock at a vendor and then the vendor closed as well. Sad to say. I have tried to reformulate things but they are never the same. So one day I might just try another aspect of Snow On Bare Skin and see if I can come up with something even better. This might be July but I can only say,"Bah! Humbug!" :snow: :snow:

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:23 pm

I cringe at the component issue! Hope you don't have anything else from that vendor! Just got a poppet of Snow on Bare Skin and it is indeed lovely.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:29 pm

I had the forum changed slightly. It had to be updated to the latest security version and so I also had them change the background to match the main site. I like the yellow but this seems a cleaner match to me. I hope you like it, too.

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Ha! It was you! I was having a wobbly because I thought my Android was going weird on me and losing its color! I found the yellow easier on the eyes, but as the resident anal retentive, of course I appreciate the conformity with main web site!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

A Sale In July

Post by fabienne » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:45 pm

I feel like a sale, and maybe you do, too. I am going to be announcing "Buy 4 Get One More" officially tomorrow. Since you are my dear buds, I am telling you now so you can get in on the fun. So, buy 4 Possets at the regular price and write in the free bottle you want in the comments section of your order. I will send it along to you!

A few caveats:
  • The sale is only for 6ml bottles
  • Please choose among the Classics OR among 100% Naturals, sorry but I can't mix them
  • The freebie samples only pertain to the bottles you buy, so if you buy 4 you will get 8 free samples
:bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp:

AND, I will be giving away a wonderful book The Secret Of Scent by Dr. Luca Turin, the author of the famous Guide To Perfumes. He is a scent maker, chemist, and author of great note. Just participate in the Buy 4 Get One More Sale and your name will be entered in the drawing for The Secret Of Scent!

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A Sale In July

Post by Maya » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:58 pm

fabienne wrote:I feel like a sale, and maybe you do, too. I am going to be announcing "Buy 4 Get One More" officially tomorrow. Since you are my dear buds, I am telling you now so you can get in on the fun. So, buy 4 Possets at the regular price and write in the free bottle you want in the comments section of your order. I will send it along to you!

A few caveats:
  • The sale is only for 6ml bottles
  • Please choose among the Classics OR among 100% Naturals, sorry but I can't mix them
  • The freebie samples only pertain to the bottles you buy, so if you buy 4 you will get 8 free samples
:bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp: :bchamp:

AND, I will be giving away a wonderful book The Secret Of Scent by Dr. Luca Turin, the author of the famous Guide To Perfumes. He is a scent maker, chemist, and author of great note. Just participate in the Buy 4 Get One More Sale and your name will be entered in the drawing for The Secret Of Scent!
This is amazing! And being entered into the drawing for the book is cherries and whipped cream on top. Whoa!
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!