News In 2015

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

Boudicca

Re: News In 2015

Post by Boudicca » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:36 pm

fabienne wrote:At the moment I am in the middle of a monster cleanup at work. Everything was scrubbed, vacuumed, and cleaned this weekend. I ordered a bunch of new shelves which just arrived and I am doing an inventory and stocking maneuver now. The Halloween scents are being made and all sorts of things are afoot. Just you wait!
:frolic:
Frolicking patiently with waiting :grin:
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Fabienne, new shelves...oooh! That means more space for our toys!

Meanwhile, I am getting excited to know the winners of the Summer Elegance collection. I do know, Fabienne, you give us ample time to order vats if our beloved is getting the axe, so I should not be so anxious.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:21 pm

So much got done over the weekend: scrubbing down the Possetorium, putting things away, and inventory. I am almost through with inventory but it is so important. More later.
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:53 am

:frolic:
Fabienne! Thank you for the retour. I'm so excited to see what possets scents this autumn will bring, and crazy curious about which summer scents will become permanent. It's been very hot the past few days and seascape has been brilliant in the heat.

Congratulations on cleaning and snazzing up your mad scientist perfumer's lair.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Hooray! I just finished the inventory. I said I would do that if it was the last thing I did. Done. Finished. Everyone should now rejoice!

OK, I give two weeks notice and I will now announce the winners of the survey and you should order any you want before they go away.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:01 am

I am going to be on the road from tomorrow through Friday, then back in the Possetorium to sprint to Halloween. This was a sort of a surprise to me but I have to go. That means the Summers will be around a bit longer. If I were you I would buy what you want now and I will ship ASAP as soon as I come back. :maily:

Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Is there a chance that Summer and Halloween scents could overlap for a day or two, so that a summer bottle won't have to travel alone?

Also curious if the cambiennes will return this autumn.

Have a great trip, Fabienne!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:56 pm

I really try to avoid overlaps at all costs, it makes a lot of computer work for me which I don't have to do if I make a clean break. :hug:

Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:55 pm

Kapisch! :leaves:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:31 am

I got a new feature on the shopping cart and now I can put the clever things you say about my perfumes in the "testimonials" box. I won't be using your name (if you want me to, just let me know and I will put it on.) I do think that you forumites have said things in ways that have made me stunned as to how you nailed the description of the blend. I would like viewers to experience my work from other perspectives than just mine. And you can add a testimonial, too, if you like. :hrt::