News In 2015

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Re: News In 2015

Post by Minh Scent » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Congratulations on the BB, Fabienne!!! You certainly deserve this!!!! :pom:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:57 am

Wow! Lots of responses to the survey, that is a good thing. 99.99999% of the comments on the website were intensely positive, saying that it was easy to navigate, better looking, more understandable, and more. One person did say this:
I wish there was a way to see a list of the perfumes in a collection or search in a long thin line all on one page rather than the big squares that only show a few per page.
This is my attempt to reach out and help them. First, all the perfumes in one collection can be seen by either clicking on the link on the left side of the page (the current seasonal collection is always the first link on the left) or if you click the slide image (the biggest image on the page which changes every so many seconds) it will take you there, too.

Once you get to the collections page, you do see the perfumes presented in squares around the page, like Pintrest BUT look in the upper right hand corner and you will see you can change your view, click on the inline icon and you will see the perfumes listed in a line one after the other. :hrt::

I hope she reads this. The survey is anonymous and so I don't know who she is.
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Got the daylights scared out of me yesterday: my e-mail stopped working! Yikes! I thought I would have to do something drastic, and none of my standard nerd-fixes were working. Today, magically, it is fixed. I am suspecting my carrier is at fault, but I will never know. :maily:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:08 pm

Just figured out how to put a slide show on my blog. Neat-o.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:43 pm

It looks like I am going to have a delay in making Lady Hawke. I used it all up and then went to make it again, the vendor from whom I bought one of the ingredients, didn't send me the order I placed (too busy to notice) and when I called them up I just had to leave a message. I am going to mark this one sold out for right now. I just hope that the vendor has not supernovaed on me, as some have. :tfb:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Sorry, Kids, Cambienne: Boo just sold out. But there will be more Cambiennes! :bchamp:

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:11 pm

fabienne wrote:Sorry, Kids, Cambienne: Boo just sold out. But there will be more Cambiennes! :bchamp:
I always love the Cambiennes that come out around the end of the year.... :hrt::
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:00 am

:thanksmilie: We are going out of town today to visit family. I will have my computer with me and can answer your questions or chat or whatever. I will be back on Sunday. The Yules are made, all I have to do now is the electronic work. I am really pumped. I think you are going to have a cool Yule, darlings. Lots of happy surprises as well. :wink:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:03 am

FYI---I am totally caught up in shipping as of this instant. The last order I have sent out is 12468. I will be resuming shipping on Monday Nov. 30th with my usual zest and am jolly proud of myself and my helper who was absolutely the only reason that Possets could hit our deadline for being all shipped up and ready to go by 10 a.m. Possets time!

Happy Thanksgiving. :leaves:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:33 pm

The messaging function at the front of the store does not seem to be working well, so I can only shout here: if you want something from Halloween, please buy it now. I am not sure when the Yules will be up and I am on the road so I am working on it all. There will be no overlaps between Halloween and when it's gone it's gone. But...then Yule will be up!