Yule 2015!!!

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yule 2015!!!

Post by fabienne » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:54 am

Yes, it is up and I have a few happy surprises for you! Enjoy. It's YULE!!! :champ:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

Melian17
primordial
primordial

Re: Yule 2015!!!

Post by Melian17 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:32 am

Yay, looks like a fantastic collection! And free shipping until Jan is a great gift:)

After looking them over briefly:

Frida Kahlo is at the top of my list. I love Fabienne's carnation (and amber) and the pepper and musk sound like a great combo.

Moonbux Coffee with vanilla and cream should be heavenly!

Emine Sounds delightfully rich and complex with all incense and resins

MageLocusta
primordial
primordial

Post by MageLocusta » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:15 am

WOW! There's SO much variety that it's awesome (and oh my god, the Frog Princess perfume! It's an even better homage than how I imagined! And it's got coconut!), and there's even pink musk, carnation, and brown amber notes in the collection (and ooh, is that more bourbon notes I see? EXQUISITE).

Great work, Fabienne! These all sound amazing (and thanks for also helping me learn more art history!)

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:46 am

There is indeed free shipping. The first several people who ordered were charged shipping. I had not flipped a small switch to make shipping free BUT all those who ordered are reimbursed and free shipping is indeed in place now. Happy Yule.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:36 pm

Arggh! Then there was another switch buried in the further guts of the system which I flipped, and was overriding my command for Free Shipping. Well, now it's working the way I intended. No one is being charged shipping for First Class. :fez: Everyone who paid for shipping has been refunded. Ahhhh. Life is sweet (I hope) :frolic:

marisaviola
archangel
archangel

Post by marisaviola » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Hi, Fabienne, thank you for fixing the website--technology!!! :gaah: I really appreciate the free shipping!

I just watched The Frog Princess, I am so glad that MageLocusta told us about it! It's wonderful. I'm very glad a perfume got made in its honor.

I was wondering, Fabienne, is the famous Luminaria ever going to be featured again at Yule? I have never experienced it but have heard much about it!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:32 pm

I will be bringing back a few welllll loved oldies, and I am sure that Luminaria will be among them. Stay tuned.

hill78
principalities
principalities

Post by hill78 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi Fabienne! I am formulating my order. Just wondering about Baby Unicorn....it lists vetiver and says it is in combination with something, but doesn't say what. Is it meant to be mysterious or is there something unintentionally missing?

I can not wait for Madame X 3 and Moonbux! So much goodness here!

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:56 pm

Too much temptation in this collection....
:hrt::

I started a cart, there are now 15 items in it. I cannot swing that, lol!! Hell, I also need another box for my Possets. Oh, narrowing it down is going to be painful....

ETA: I somehow narrowed it down. I ordered three for now (I wasn't going to and I shouldn't say "for now" because that implies I will order more and... oh hell, I give up.) I went with Dirty Angel, Mona Lisa, and The Burning Xmas Tree. That was really painful, trying to narrow down my list... my "for now" list. Lol. That really should be my only order. Yeah, well, I can wait til the New Year to make resolutions I guess....

ETA again: Dammit. I was swearing I'd get Silver Oude. I guess I was thinking that Silvers have pretty good odds of going permanent so I could wait. Well, I should have a month or so to ponder it I guess.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:40 am

hill78 wrote:Hi Fabienne! I am formulating my order. Just wondering about Baby Unicorn....it lists vetiver and says it is in combination with something, but doesn't say what. Is it meant to be mysterious or is there something unintentionally missing?
I'm curious about the Lady and Baby Unicorn myself. Usually I find vetiver too much for me, but the description makes it sound like this may be a vetiver I can wear... so I'd like to know more!
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.