Yule 2015!!!

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

marisaviola
archangel
archangel

Re: Yule 2015!!!

Post by marisaviola » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:25 pm

The website is now showing me Yule--it looks lovely!

I remember reading that with creating and wearing Madame X you began to behave in a totally new way--and got a beautiful black dress that you actually wore! So what does that say for Madame X times 2 or Madame X to the 3rd power??!!

pink.dot
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by pink.dot » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:48 am

I love all the Yule offerings this year!

My wish list: Silver Oude (Love Oude and the silver base and I want this to become permanent :wink: )
Damned Souls (Marshmallows and Butter Rum!!)
Emine (I think this will be a powerful oriental and I am all over that kind of scents)
Empress Cixi (If I remember correctly we had Chinese incense before and it worked great on me)
Lady and Baby Unicorn (vetiver and vanilla Yeah!)
Madame X 3 (LOVE Madame X original)

So that's it 6 bottles.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:35 pm

pSSSST! The first of the December Cambiennes are just out and I am very proud of them. You are hearing it first. Take a look!
:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:50 pm

:maily: Yea, and the Yules are finally streaming out of the office after ingredient and supply hold ups. Hoo0ray! I can scarcely wait for the reviews!!!

Oh, by the way, is Angie going to be doing a decant circle this time through? She sounded as if she had to recover from a malady and I am not sure if she is "on" for this Yule madness.

warriortwo
archangel
archangel

Post by warriortwo » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:32 pm

fabienne wrote::maily: Yea, and the Yules are finally streaming out of the office after ingredient and supply hold ups. Hoo0ray! I can scarcely wait for the reviews!!!

Oh, by the way, is Angie going to be doing a decant circle this time through? She sounded as if she had to recover from a malady and I am not sure if she is "on" for this Yule madness.
She is not! :frown: Her Facebook page says there will be no more circles until January 7th, which won't be enough time. Her post made it sound like she had a very successful year and needed the time to get the business sorted out and cleaned up. She did point to where decanting supplies could be purchased if someone else wishes to do the Possets circle.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:01 pm

OH, well. Can't have everything. I bet that is an utterly exhausting thing to do. Very fiddly and fussy. I could not do it, they would have to carry me off to the Bug House. :chase:

jackieo
archangel
archangel

Post by jackieo » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:46 pm

Same here! I would go nuts :chase:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Totally shipped up! That is right, the queue for shipping is now at "0"...everything has been shipped!

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:30 pm

fabienne wrote:Totally shipped up! That is right, the queue for shipping is now at "0"...everything has been shipped!
Yay! My Yules arrived yesterday and my Cambiennes today! Both a day earlier than expected.
I'm trying Mona Lisa today -- love it! Tomorrow I think I'll try Western Moon.
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

hill78
principalities
principalities

Post by hill78 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Darned USPS always surpasses my patience in making me wait for my possets! The estimated arrival was today, but the package tracking hasn't updated since arrival at the post office. Arg!