Yule 2015!!!

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Re: Yule 2015!!!

Post by Atropos » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Fabienne you look fabulous as Madam X! LOVE IT!

Also so many on my YES must have, and my YES after the MUST HAVE, then the Maybe list, then the Maybe no/but could change with reviews...GAAAHHHHHHH!!! :gaah: As usual so many, so, so many to choose from. Oh to be rich.

I ordered The Burning Xmas Tree, of had to!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:21 am

Ha ha, just thought I would slip in that picture of me in the black dress and see if anyone would notice. It was too good to pass up, especially since I had the dress and the photographer was doing the product images. Now I have labels with my mother's picture on them, and my picture on them. :hrt::
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

stellamaris
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by stellamaris » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Wheeeeeee got my Yules today, and my giant bag of Frossets...so excited...
I LOVE the new blue bottles really really love them.
And all the scents are lovely, a couple of them are really interesting, like I keep going back to sniff them!
A beautiful collection.
So far I have Moonbux, Empress Cixi, Damned Souls, Flaming Angel, and Snow Solstice. Western Moon hoped into the cart as well, so excited to try them all!!!

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:00 pm

fabienne wrote:Ha ha, just thought I would slip in that picture of me in the black dress and see if anyone would notice. It was too good to pass up, especially since I had the dress and the photographer was doing the product images. Now I have labels with my mother's picture on them, and my picture on them. :hrt::

I did, and I love the picture! I'm so glad you did it! How gorgeous you look! Wouldn't it be neat to dress in different historical dress, like old masters' paintings and have professional photos taken? I'd love to do that!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:43 am

I am so happy. All of the packages are finally getting to their destinations! I am hoping for a lot of reviews. :angel:

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Atropos wrote:
fabienne wrote:Ha ha, just thought I would slip in that picture of me in the black dress and see if anyone would notice. It was too good to pass up, especially since I had the dress and the photographer was doing the product images. Now I have labels with my mother's picture on them, and my picture on them. :hrt::

I did, and I love the picture! I'm so glad you did it! How gorgeous you look! Wouldn't it be neat to dress in different historical dress, like old masters' paintings and have professional photos taken? I'd love to do that!
Oh, I love that picture, too!!!! What a totally brilliant idea!!!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:36 pm

Well, kids, Cambienne (both of them) are sold out. More later. :cry:

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:10 pm

fabienne wrote:I am so happy. All of the packages are finally getting to their destinations! I am hoping for a lot of reviews. :angel:
OMG OMG OMG!!! It means mine is on it's way? Burning Xmas Tree, you will be mine!!!! :frolic:

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:48 am

Atropos wrote:
fabienne wrote:I am so happy. All of the packages are finally getting to their destinations! I am hoping for a lot of reviews. :angel:
OMG OMG OMG!!! It means mine is on it's way? Burning Xmas Tree, you will be mine!!!! :frolic:
I think you will really like that one!
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Boudicca wrote:
Atropos wrote:
I think you will really like that one!

I just had a feeling that it's one of the ones for me. I can't wait!!!