Yule 2015!!!

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Yule 2015!!!

Post by fabienne » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:58 pm

OK, I have some very good news for you. Since our beloved Angie decided not to do the Yule decant circles this year, I will be making a limited number of samples of the Yule Collection for you! I have that option up now on the site and am giving you first crack at it, as always my faithful forumites. I don't know how long I can do this, there is little on earth which I hate doing more than decanting and I don't have a huge number of vials and caps at my office.*

But please know, I cannot promise how long I can stand to do this, and when I have had enough I am going to stop it and call it good. :hrt:: Therefore I am calling this a limited event, and I hope you will understand.

Here is how it works:
  • Write the name of the scent or scents you want in the comments section of your order.
  • I can't include a Yule sample as a free sample in your order. These have to be separate.
  • As with the other individual samples, there are no freebies with this
  • Free shipping does apply BUT I can only offer this for US Domestic orders, I can't free ship the sample offer overseas.

*Asking the samples lady to do this isn't feasible, she has holiday obligations and would take a pretty long time doing it so...
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

marisaviola
archangel
archangel

Post by marisaviola » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Fabienne, you're awesome! Thank you so much for this generous gesture! :frolic:

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:43 pm

fabienne wrote:OK, I have some very good news for you. Since our beloved Angie decided not to do the Yule decant circles this year, I will be making a limited number of samples of the Yule Collection for you! I have that option up now on the site and am giving you first crack at it, as always my faithful forumites. I don't know how long I can do this, there is little on earth which I hate doing more than decanting and I don't have a huge number of vials and caps at my office.*

But please know, I cannot promise how long I can stand to do this, and when I have had enough I am going to stop it and call it good. :hrt:: Therefore I am calling this a limited event, and I hope you will understand.

Here is how it works:
  • Write the name of the scent or scents you want in the comments section of your order.
  • I can't include a Yule sample as a free sample in your order. These have to be separate.
  • As with the other individual samples, there are no freebies with this
  • Free shipping does apply BUT I can only offer this for US Domestic orders, I can't free ship the sample offer overseas.

*Asking the samples lady to do this isn't feasible, she has holiday obligations and would take a pretty long time doing it so...
Okay I completely missed out on this being at work. I went to the site and "sold out". I don't blame everyone for jumping at this chance, WOW! Thanks for doing it Fabienne! :pom:

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:47 am

Oh, gosh, Fabienne, this is one of the many reasons we love you so much! I won't be able to enjoy the decants, but I will be able to enjoy the...REVIEWS! :frolic:

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:16 am

Minh Scent wrote:Oh, gosh, Fabienne, this is one of the many reasons we love you so much! I won't be able to enjoy the decants, but I will be able to enjoy the...REVIEWS! :frolic:

YES!! So we still win! :hug:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:59 am

:angel: One thing I decided was to stop the samples offer on December 23 at the latest. I really have to have a cut off date and I think that is fair. Everyone is just about at the holiday then and I will probably be pretty beat. So if you are interested, say so now. Thanks sweeties. The official announcement is going out today. Also, don't forget there are TWO new Cambiennes coming out now. :bchamp: :bchamp:

warriortwo
archangel
archangel

Post by warriortwo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:26 pm

Is it too late to get in on the regular Yule samples? I was good all day yesterday and did my work instead of surfing the internet :cry:

marisaviola
archangel
archangel

Post by marisaviola » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi, Fabienne,

To make sure I understand, it sounds like you might be considering extending the Yule sample opportunity until December 23rd? It sounded like they sold out quickly, and from posts I read it sounds like some of us would be interested! Thank you for clarifying!

And two new Cambiennes! :champ:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:42 pm

December 23rd will be the last date to buy Yule samples. After that the listing in the Yule Collection will disappear. So you have time, but I would get on it right away, disappointment is the worst thing...even even worse at Yule.
WE want this---> :smi: :smi: :smi: :smi: :smi: :smi: :smi:
Not this----> :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

warriortwo
archangel
archangel

Post by warriortwo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:51 pm

I am practically crying right now. I am so excited. SO SO excited. :frolic: :heartrise: :chase: