News In 2016

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

News In 2016

Post by fabienne » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Happy New Year to us all. I hope it's a great one for you! Post your Possets news here.
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: News In 2016

Post by fabienne » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Guess who is going to be writing for Fragrantica? I was just asked today, very happy about that.

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:55 pm

fabienne wrote:Guess who is going to be writing for Fragrantica? I was just asked today, very happy about that.
Whoa! That's super cool!
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds

Annemathematics
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by Annemathematics » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:12 pm

fabienne wrote:Guess who is going to be writing for Fragrantica? I was just asked today, very happy about that.
:bchamp: Congratulations! :champ:

funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Post by funkmoppet2 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Woohoo! That's awesome! Can't wait to see it!

Also, congrats, Fabienne, for getting added to Logical Harmony's "good brands" list! I hope you don't mind that I asked her to add you, but I knew you'd have no problems at all getting the stamp of cruelty-free vegan approval. Hopefully this will get Posset's existence out to a new market of vegans who are a bit starved for good fragrances!

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:38 am

Whoa! Wonderful! Don't forget to link things here for us!!!

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Fantastica!!!!! WOOT!!!! Oh I am so happy for you! What Mihn said, don't forget to link here so we can follow along! :pom: :pom:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:41 pm

funkmoppet2 wrote:

Also, congrats, Fabienne, for getting added to Logical Harmony's "good brands" list! I hope you don't mind that I asked her to add you, but I knew you'd have no problems at all getting the stamp of cruelty-free vegan approval. Hopefully this will get Posset's existence out to a new market of vegans who are a bit starved for good fragrances!
Thanks, Funkmoppet2! I can always use a nice mention. Are you vegan?

Are there any vegans on this forum? Just curious.

Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:55 pm

fabienne wrote:
funkmoppet2 wrote:

Thanks, Funkmoppet2! I can always use a nice mention. Are you vegan?

Are there any vegans on this forum? Just curious.
Not vegan, but certainly vegetarian! I use honey and love honey scents. But I don't even think the steak eaters on this forum would use real civet (or illegally harvested trees.)

That being said, with the way honey is harvested these days, it may not be a bad idea to be vegan!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:46 pm

By the way, that new shipping software is really good. It integrates with my shopping cart like silk and shipping internationally used to be a start, stop, go back, try to fix it, start.... process. Now it's just click a button and what is the big deal? I love it.