News In 2016

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Re: News In 2016

Post by Atropos »

fabienne wrote:Yessss! I love it when people do that. I don't have to think and I know that you are going to get exactly what you want.
I have a list! :rofl:
katiushka
archangel
archangel

Post by katiushka »

So requesting specific samples with one's order, two samples per full bottle, sounds like a win-win! Love when that happens :grin:
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

Dear Possetiers, I am going to say this first here, then I am going to send it out in a newsletter. I have a very sick relative who needs me to help her out. I have been travelling back and forth and wrangling her situation for the past two weeks without too much interruption but I am afraid that I am going to have to take some time to fully attend to her needs. I am sorry to have to give short notice but I think I have the equities worked out.

I am going to leave Possets open until around noon today, then I am going to put it in "showcase mode" where you can look around but not buy. I hope that you and others take a look around, maybe write up your wish lists and when I open it up again, you will receive your customary fast shipping and I won't have a mountain of late orders to come home to.

I will announce on this forum and in the newsletter when the site opens up again. I will reopen as soon as possible but please don't look for me to be back before two weeks from now, maybe longer ( I am guessing at the time frame here).

There will be no Spring Collection this year. The Femmes Fatales will stay up when I return and MIGHT overlap with the Summer Collection.

The Summer Collection will be all 50 American States (and reformulating the ones I had to discontinue) for a Star Spangles Summer. The Summer Collection will appear when it's ready, no fixed time for that.

I am sorry if I am disappointing anyone. This is just something which has to be done and I am the person who has to do it. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for people you love. Fondly, Fabienne
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
thesibylqueen
archangel
archangel

Post by thesibylqueen »

Don't apologize! You're shouldering an incredible load, nevermind being a small business owner! That's quite a great deal of work, and I'm just sorry for any lost income you might be facing. That's so hard, in addition to the emotional costs of caring for family. Holding you in my thoughts during this time, Fabienne. :hrt::
My swap/sell list as well as my wishlist: http://www.possets.com/talking/viewtopi ... 1491#p1491
Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya »

fabienne wrote: I am going to have to take some time to fully attend to her needs.

There will be no Spring Collection this year. The Femmes Fatales will stay up when I return and MIGHT overlap with the Summer Collection.

The Summer Collection will be all 50 American States (and reformulating the ones I had to discontinue) for a Star Spangles Summer. The Summer Collection will appear when it's ready, no fixed time for that.
1) Take the time you need. Caring for others is important work. You and she will be in my thoughts.

2) No Spring Collection actually gave me a sigh of relief. It has been tricky for us this year, and knowing that I have time to get more Femmes in the long run just makes me happyhappyhappy.

3) I. Am. So. Excited. About. American. States! I have been wondering and wondering if we would have more. I am absolutely thrilled to see that notice!

Be good to you. Hugs!
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!
warriortwo
archangel
archangel

Post by warriortwo »

Fabienne, you have worked tirelessly for us and we are grateful. You deserve some time away, although I'm sure you would have preferred a different kind of break. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. You are awesome. :hrt::
Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos »

NO apologies necessary! Know that we will be sending you love and good vibes the whole time, and to your relative too.. We love you and we won't be going any where. Just remember to take care of you too! Caregivers are important, be loving to yourself.

I'm actually glad there's no Spring collection. It's always difficult with my money sitch, and now I can get a few more from Ajeve's circle and then make my list of big bottle Femmes. And I'm thrilled about the States! I have some favs.

Bright blessings, and don't worry, we'll just talk smack about you in the forum while you're gone. :rofl:
fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne »

Thanks so much for understanding and for being so kind about it. I have been consulting with quite a few of my friends who are very good at being caretakers and have gotten a great deal of good advice over it, especially about how it's important to take care of yourself or else you are not going to be much good to the person who you are trying to help. Keeping diaries of protocals, doctor names/numbers/positions, writing down schedules and next steps (and steps for days down the line), and moar. Thank goodness I have a caring client base, tonnes of great friends, and precious family members. I am a lucky woman.
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!
katiushka
archangel
archangel

Post by katiushka »

We love you, Fabienne! You are giving us yet another reason to respect you for setting such a good example. As Walt Disney said, "a man should never sacrifice his family for work." Take care of yourself - sending lots of positive vibes your way!
Minh Scent
principalities
principalities

Post by Minh Scent »

Fabienne, we love you and hope everything goes gently for your relative. As folks have mentioned, the caregiver needs care and make sure you get plenty of that for yourself. Sending you hugs!!