News In 2016

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

marisaviola
archangel
archangel

Re: News In 2016

Post by marisaviola » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:49 pm

That is great about your shipping software, Fabienne--and congratulations on being asked to write for Fragrantica! That is truly an exciting achievement and an honor and I very much look forward to hearing more in future! :star: :star: :star:

funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Post by funkmoppet2 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 pm

fabienne wrote:
funkmoppet2 wrote:
fabienne wrote:Guess who is going to be writing for Fragrantica? I was just asked today, very happy about that.
Woohoo! That's awesome! Can't wait to see it!

Also, congrats, Fabienne, for getting added to Logical Harmony's "good brands" list! I hope you don't mind that I asked her to add you, but I knew you'd have no problems at all getting the stamp of cruelty-free vegan approval. Hopefully this will get Posset's existence out to a new market of vegans who are a bit starved for good fragrances!
Thanks, Funkmoppet2! I can always use a nice mention. Are you vegan?

Are there any vegans on this forum? Just curious.
Yes indeedy, I am vegan.

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Funk! GLOMP! I love that you mentioned Possets for vegans! I have a fellow employee who is, I've been giving her samples of Possets because they are vegan and cruelty free too, it's so cool to have someone who knows how to get the word out more than one person at a time, YAY! :frolic:

funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Post by funkmoppet2 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:09 am

Atropos wrote:Funk! GLOMP! I love that you mentioned Possets for vegans! I have a fellow employee who is, I've been giving her samples of Possets because they are vegan and cruelty free too, it's so cool to have someone who knows how to get the word out more than one person at a time, YAY! :frolic:
:pom: Yeah, every blogger/vlogger I watch seems to have a very limited selection of vegan options for fragrances (If I see one more Pacifica Perfumes plug Imma weep - no shade to anyone who likes them, but there's so much more to ethical fragrances than Pacifica!). One vlogger on Youtube is branching out and has reviewed other indy companies, but Possets absence was, for me at least, unacceptable! Genuinely considering buying a sample pack of Possettes and sending them to Logical Harmony so she'll consider a review... :tfb:

Bless u for having your vegan co-worker's back, Atropos. :hug:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:02 am

I really appreciate people who try to get the word out. It's such a kick to make contact with someone who can turn others on to the Possety goodness.
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

Petticoats
virtues
virtues

Post by Petticoats » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:43 am

fabienne wrote:Guess who is going to be writing for Fragrantica? I was just asked today, very happy about that.
That's wonderful! Congratulations, Fabienne. :pom:
Learn about me and my books at www.amandadewees.com.

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:46 pm

funkmoppet2 wrote:
Atropos wrote:Funk! GLOMP! I love that you mentioned Possets for vegans! I have a fellow employee who is, I've been giving her samples of Possets because they are vegan and cruelty free too, it's so cool to have someone who knows how to get the word out more than one person at a time, YAY! :frolic:
:pom: Yeah, every blogger/vlogger I watch seems to have a very limited selection of vegan options for fragrances (If I see one more Pacifica Perfumes plug Imma weep - no shade to anyone who likes them, but there's so much more to ethical fragrances than Pacifica!). One vlogger on Youtube is branching out and has reviewed other indy companies, but Possets absence was, for me at least, unacceptable! Genuinely considering buying a sample pack of Possettes and sending them to Logical Harmony so she'll consider a review... :tfb:

Bless u for having your vegan co-worker's back, Atropos. :hug:

Well, I am happy to do it! I try and think of things for her at our potlucks too. I may come on here and pick your brains for options I can make for her. I found a friend who gave me a fantastic vegan, no bake cookie recipe that was to die for! They were so good! Oatmeal, organic chocolate chips, flax seeds, and some other things I can't remember at the moment, but they were amazing. So I'll ask you for advice and places to get recipes for good vegan things.

funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Post by funkmoppet2 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:49 am

Atropos wrote:
Well, I am happy to do it! I try and think of things for her at our potlucks too. I may come on here and pick your brains for options I can make for her. I found a friend who gave me a fantastic vegan, no bake cookie recipe that was to die for! They were so good! Oatmeal, organic chocolate chips, flax seeds, and some other things I can't remember at the moment, but they were amazing. So I'll ask you for advice and places to get recipes for good vegan things.
Feel free! Mind you, it's the easiest thing in the world to veganise recipes, especially baked goods. Egg replacer and vegan butter/margarine and you're pretty much set - and there won't be any difference in the end result. :)

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:28 am

funkmoppet2 wrote:
Atropos wrote:
Feel free! Mind you, it's the easiest thing in the world to veganise recipes, especially baked goods. Egg replacer and vegan butter/margarine and you're pretty much set - and there won't be any difference in the end result. :)
Awesome to know! I wan't to make things for her as well. Egg replacer and vegan butter, I will make a note.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:26 am

I had a recipe for vegan cornbread which I looked up and made when I went to a potluck where there would be vegans. Guess what? EVERYONE liked the vegan cornbread better than the regular cornbread! I made both and even I have to say that the vegan cornbread was superior.
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!