News In 2016

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Re: News In 2016

Post by Atropos » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:31 pm

fabienne wrote:I actually had to be out of the office all day yesterday. We had kitchen issues and they would not wait. Alas. BUT I am back today. I also think I got into a shipping frenzy with a friend and I shipped out a couple of orders with the perfumes requested on the orders. However, later a couple of clients asked for something completely different. I do try to accommodate changes whenever I can and I am sorry if I ignored your requests. Didn't do it on purpose. I can't really expect my help to read all the posts made, they are good at plowing onwards. So, sorry sweeties. :hrt::

ROFL I just sent you a request last minute. No worries if you already sent mine. It's just one of those things. Besides, I can always gift my sample to someone. :hug:

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:16 am

I am starting to run out of the samples from Yule 2015. If you are interested, you should grab your fill now because I am through decanting for Yule. :snow:
I have sniffed the Panties of Ptah!

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:19 pm

In case you had not heard, there will be a price increase by the USPS on the 17th of January. My shipping software will be reflecting this change automatically. Alas, alack. But it's still the cheapest way to ship. :maily: Here are the details:

Some of the expected USPS rate changes include:

The First-Class Package weight limit will be increased from 13 to 15.9999 ounces.
First-Class Package rates will see an average increase of 12.8%.
Priority Mail rates will see an average increase of 9.4%.
Priority Mail Express rates will see an average increase of 15.6%.
Parcel Select Non-Presort will now be called Parcel Select Ground.
Priority Mail Regional Rate Box C will be discontinued.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Please note that starting on Monday, the USPS will be raising their rates considerably. Unfortunately, just about everything I ship is going to have to increase in the price paid for shipping. But please remember that USPS is still the cheapest way to get your Possets to you. Also, Monday is a Postal Holiday, it's Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Mail will flow out of Possets promptly on Tuesday as usual.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:00 pm

I hate having to say this but the greatly beloved Lavender Corset is endangered. I have a very few bottles left and then she is gone. Ingredient issues again. :cry:

Same goes for Hot Cross Buns. :cry:

Maya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Maya » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:51 pm

fabienne wrote:I hate having to say this but the greatly beloved Lavender Corset is endangered. I have a very few bottles left and then she is gone. Ingredient issues again. :cry:

I know these posts are so hard for you. :hug:
If you can't be a success, be a spectacular failure!

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:45 am

fabienne wrote:I hate having to say this but the greatly beloved Lavender Corset is endangered. I have a very few bottles left and then she is gone. Ingredient issues again. :cry:

I second that it must be hard! As in every beginning, there is an ending. And every ending is some beginning's end. It's sad but I know from past experience, that it only makes you more creative, in finding a way to put the old into the new in some form or fashion. :hug: They never truly die, but come back as something else. Like Theodora becoming Mona Lisa.

fabienne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fabienne » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:08 pm

Well, it's that time of year! It's St. Fabian's Day and time to celebrate for 24 hours only, with the superb blend of saintly goodness which will tempt you sorely: rose, two ambers, and a small amount of incense in the background! I love this blend and have been known to sneak a bit off season. Get it while you can, it is going to be gone on January 21.

thesibylqueen
archangel
archangel

Post by thesibylqueen » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Ooooh, sorely tempted by Fabian as I've missed a year of ordering and we just bought a house and I kind of need a celebratory treat! (Other than, you know, owning a house! ;)). Off to check out the reviews!
My swap/sell list as well as my wishlist: http://www.possets.com/talking/viewtopi ... 1491#p1491

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Post by Atropos » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:15 pm

fabienne wrote:Image
Well, it's that time of year! It's St. Fabian's Day and time to celebrate for 24 hours only, with the superb blend of saintly goodness which will tempt you sorely: rose, two ambers, and a small amount of incense in the background! I love this blend and have been known to sneak a bit off season. Get it while you can, it is going to be gone on January 21.

Oh grab one! This is a special scent!