BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Announcements from Jennie and Tom about upcoming and current events at Possets and discussions from everyone else, too!

Moderator: Maya

Atropos
virtues
virtues

Re: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Atropos » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Thank you Maya! And welcome, and big thanks to Gordon, and Jennie and Tom!

I'm both sad and overjoyed at the same time, which is a very weird emotional rollercoaster, but I've been on it so long, I'm getting used to it.

And thank you, lovely Fabienne for doing so.

I can only second everyone else here, who have said exactly what I've been feeling.

Jennie
a spark
a spark

Post by Jennie » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:52 pm

I wanted to thank Maya on behalf of my husband and me for helping to introduce us to this wonderful community.

All of the post here and elsewhere are testaments to Fabienne's impact on so many people. But I also must add that she was deeply touched by all of
you and the relationships you built with her. I am certain she would have been tremendously honored by your outpouring of love and affection over the
recent days.

Tom and I are honored to have been chosen to continue the legacy of Fabienne's creation, Possets, and plan to work diligently to once again provide
Fabienne's delightful creations at the same high standards.

We do not yet have a relaunch date, or for that matter a definite plan for rolling out some of Fabienne"s scents that have not yet been released.
More to follow in the near future!

Warmly,
Jennie

thesibylqueen
archangel
archangel

Post by thesibylqueen » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:02 pm

Welcome, Jennie! Grateful to you and your husband for keeping Possets alive. I think you'll find all of us waiting with bated breath for the relaunch, whenever that may be -- best wishes and luck to the both of you as you start a new chapter in your lives!
My swap/sell list as well as my wishlist: http://www.possets.com/talking/viewtopi ... 1491#p1491

funkmoppet2
archangel
archangel

Post by funkmoppet2 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:26 am

It's definitely mixed emotions!

But knowing that Fabienne wanted Possets to remain after her, and planned it and found the best people to hand over her legacy to makes this wonderful news. Keeping the legend alive!

Welcome Jennie and Tom! Looking forward to seeing where you both take Possets in the future. xx

warriortwo
archangel
archangel

Post by warriortwo » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:47 pm

Hello Jennie and Tom! It's bittersweet news, but welcome. Looking forward to the relaunch!

Jennie
a spark
a spark

Post by Jennie » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:42 pm

A big thank you to Maya, thesibylqueen, funkmoppet2, and warriortwo for personally welcoming us to this Forum. My husband Tom and I really
appreciate the love. I am grateful for the kind comments and overall positive messages from this wonderful Indie perfume community. Please feel free
to offer any thoughts or suggestions about Possets. We want to honor Fabienne's legacy, but we also want to honor you, the Possetiers.
Warm Regards,
Jennie

mina
preternatural being
preternatural being

Post by mina » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:54 am

Thank you Jennie and welcome from France.

forspecial
archangel
archangel

Post by forspecial » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:45 pm

I am happy to hear about this - welcome, Jennie!

firebirdseeking
a spark
a spark

Post by firebirdseeking » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:29 pm

I just found this out, Maya, thank you for posting this announcement, it is very sad news. Fabienne will be missed. I hope that the new team will let us know - here, on FB and also the newsletter - when they are up and running. My condolences to the family.

katiushka
archangel
archangel

Post by katiushka » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:10 pm

Welcome, Jennie and Tom! Hugs and blessings from Massachusetts :hrt::